Starbucks Brings Mobile Payments to Android Users
Starbucks has released their mobile app for payment in the Android Market. There's already an iOS version, but it's nice to see them round our their mobile offerings. 6800 now support the mobile payments, and the app can locate all outlets within your immediate vicinity to make sure you know where to buy that mocha latte. The company is planning to add an additional 1,000 locations, this July.
Key features include:
- Pay with your phone: Enjoy the fastest, more convenient way to pay at nearly 6,800 company-operated stores as well as more than 1,000 Target stores and coming this summer to nearly 1,000 Starbucks locations in Safeway stores. Just download the app, enter your Starbucks Card number, scan and go.
- Manage your card account: Access your Starbucks Card balance directly from your phone.
- Reload your card balance: Use your smartphone to reload your Starbucks Card using any major credit card.
- Check your My Starbucks Rewards status: Find out how close you are to earning your next free drink.
- Find nearby Starbucks stores: Save time by finding a Starbucks store near you.
Read More in: General News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 16, 2011 7:43 AM