Dr. Drip Coffee Single Serve Coffee Portable Packet Impressions
We've received the full line of Dr. Drip Coffee remedies for your single serve coffee soul here at Single Serve Coffee. Each packet contains a coffee filter you fit over a mug and pour over with hot water to make a perfect cup of coffee. We're surprised on how the packets aren't much bigger than a coffee pod, and so far the coffee is quite good.
How do they brew? Well here are the steps:
- Tear Open the foil packet
- Tear off top along line so you don't spill
- Press Sides inward
- Place filter on top of coffee cup
- Pour over hot water filling to the top and wait 20-30 seconds for brewing. Then pour over more water for desired strength.
- Remove the filter and enjoy some hot coffee.
We'll have a full review soon, but so far so good. Thanks to Dr. Drip Coffee for sending over the packets to review.
Read More in: Portable Single Serve Coffee
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 17, 2011 7:28 AM