CBTL Americano Single Serve Coffee Maker Arrives for Review
We're very excited that CBTL has sent over their Americano single serve coffee and espresso maker to review. We've had it out of the box for just over a few hours and so far - awesome. We've received a sampler box of flavors to try out, and we'll also compare it to the other Kaldi CBTL machine we've been using over the past 3-4 months.
The CBTL Americano model features six cup sizes, automatic beverage proportioning for consistency cup after cup, a 50 oz water tank, adjustable drip tray, automatic capsule ejection, used capsule storage, and energy saving features and retails for $149.99. The Americano comes in red, black, white and silver, and is initially available only at Bed Bath & Beyond stores and online, and will soon be available at CBTL.com.
Here's the Americano machine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
We'll have a full review after the upcoming holiday weekend. Thanks again to CBTL for sending us a machine to review.
Read More in: CBTL | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
- CBTL Americano Single Serve Coffee and Espresso Machine - Dec 16, 2011
- Part VI: Conclusions on Comparing Single Serve Coffee Capsule Systems from Nespresso, Lavazza, FrancisFrancis X8, and CBTL - May 31, 2011
- Part V: The CBTL experience - Comparing Espresso and Single Serve Coffee Capsule Systems - May 27, 2011
- Contata and Kaldi Single Serve Coffee, Tea, and Espresso Machines from CBTL - May 20, 2011
- CBTL Hot Tea, Espresso, and Coffee System Arrives for Review - May 06, 2011
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 11, 2012 7:43 AM