Bunn Trifecta MB for Home Air Infusion Coffee Brewer
The Trifecta MB for home use utilizes the same patented Air Infusion technology as the commercial model trifecta to unlock each flavor note for a smooth, deep-bodied coffee or tea experience. The resulting beverage called Full Cup - is a unique, amplified microbrew beverage that the coffee or tea lover can customize to enhance natural flavors from individual coffee and tea origins.
The Bunn Trifecta is not a single serve coffee maker or espresso maker per se, but what it does is make a full cup of coffee or tea that is amazing. Given how well received the barista version of the Trifecta was received last year, we can only imagine the warm reception later this month the home Trifecta will receive, and not just in the form of a hot cup of coffee.
- Utilizes patented Air-Infusion technology to produce a rich, Full Cup coffee and tea
- Enhances taste and body with adjustable Turbulence Cycle and Infusion Time controls
- Allows you to adjust for perceived acidity, sweetness, earthy flavors, extraction level and mouth feel
- Presses coffee or tea through a fine-gauge metal filter, preserving oils and aromatics
- 25 unique brew setting combinations
- trifecta MB will be available at BunnAtHome.com beginning February 24, 2012
Read More in: Whole Bean and Ground Coffee
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 8, 2012 7:55 AM
Comparing to the 3 grand Trifecta, I'm buying one as soon as it comes out. It's at the price of a mid-high end espresso machine. But if it can produce consistent excellent coffee, I think it's worth the price.