Brew1 Single Serve Coffee Brewer
We just found this rather interesting single serve coffee brewer called the Brew1. This compact brewer retails for $99 and comes with a bunch of single serve coffees to try out. We're not sure where Brew 1 is made but it does feature brew temps of 195-200F, and also comes in 3 colors. The brewer also appears to have no water reservoir, and you simply add a cup of water each time to brew your coffee.
- Compact and sleek design available in three colors: Black, Titanium and Red.
- Ideal for any size Kitchens, apartments, college dorm rooms, home offices, motor homes, vacation homes and anywhere space is important.
- Brew1's unique brewing system technology allowed us to design a smaller "Personal Compact" brewer that is compatible with any brew1 beverage capsule.
- No motor, means quiet brewing, perfect for a morning cup.
- Brew coffee at the perfect temperature .... Every time.
- Also compatible with all Brew1 brewers is our Reusable coffee capsule "Your-1-Café" accessory.
- Easy to use - Just the simple touch of one button starts brewing your coffee with indicator light when on
- Auto-off feature at end of each brew cycle. Safe and energy efficient
- Brews fresh coffee in 3 minutes or less.
- Always fresh water - Water poured into brewer reservoir is the water used to brew your coffee
- Water holding reservoir holds up to 12 ounces for either 6-8-10-12 oz cups
- Removable Drip Tray for larger cup sizes and easy cleaning.
The special offer for $99 Includes:
- 1 Personal Brewer: Black, Titanium or Red
- Coffee Carousel
- 32 Total Coffee Capsule: 4 Organic Breakfast Blend, 4 Columbian Supremo, 4 Donut Shop Blend, 4 French Roast, 4 French Vanilla, 4 Jamaican Blue Mountain, 4 Kona Blend, 4 Sumtra Mandheling
A special thanks to Alan for sending this in.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 5, 2012 8:05 AM
I love this Brew1 machine. I ordered it from one of the TV shopping channels and kept up an auto-delivery program to have coffee shipped monthly until they no long carried it. I still have about 3 months of coffee pods left and I am having ONE HECK OF A TIME finding the site where I can purchase more.
I just received my brew1 today, I was very excited to use it, especially with the promise that their gourmet coffee would not be bitter... During the commercials and tv presentations they praised the machine for how quiet it was.. Epic fail! Brew1 is one of the noisiest machines I have experienced.. I tried the cafe caramel disc, while brewing, it did have the smell of caramel, but there was no caramel taste in the coffee at all. Coffee was very strong, very bitter with a heavy after taste.. Next I tried the Kona Blend, again, bitter coffee with strong after taste...
Looks like an interesting concept. It kind of blends all of the formats that we are familiar with. The capsules look similar to a Tassimo disc but with a central inlet in the top like a KCup. Then when the water enters the capsule it gets spread across a platform and forced through small holes to saturate the grounds. That’s like the BUNN or Grindmaster spray heads for pod coffee. It almost seems like the pod coffee concept but it all takes place within the capsule rather than sandwiching the pod between a spray head and an outlet.