Keurig Office Vue V1200 Brewing System with Vue Pack RFID Reader
The Keurig Office Vue V1200 Brewing System is designed to meet the needs of the office coffee market. The brewer integrates RFID technology into the Keurig Vue Packs to make sure only office Vue packs are used in the V1200, and to communicate with the brewer what type of coffee or hot beverage is being prepared.
The Keurig Office Vue V1200 Brewing System with RFID Reader also uses Vue packs exclusively. The office Vue packs are also recyclable just like the consumer Vue packs. No word on what varieties of coffees, teas, and other beverages will be available with integrated RFID Vue packs when the brewer launches later this year.
Key features of the V1200 brewer from Keurig:
- Custom Brew Technology means you can brew your way - strong or regular - to suit your taste. With strength control you can brew just the way you like.
- Brew full strength in a travel mug with Vue packs specially formulated to brew a bigger cup with the strength you expect.
- Vue offers a wider range of brewing temperature and more ways to customize your perfect cup.
- RFID Technology means a revolutionary new communication system that allows the pack to communicate the exact brewing recipe for that particular beverage to the brewer. Just insert the portion pack, press BREW, and the Vue Brewer will automatically adjust its brew process for that particular beverage.
- New Custom Brew Technology customizes the brew process - adjusting water pressure, timing and airflow - so every beverage is perfect. Create frothy cafe beverages with air-infusion
Read More in: Keurig Vue & V-Cups | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 13, 2012 7:43 AM
Well, that answers my question about "Where's the RFID?" on the consumer Vue-Packs (meh, still prefer to call them V-Cups).
So glad this will be implemented only on office Vue brewers. It means we won't have to "upgrade" machines yet again in the foreseeable future.
Now if only Keurig would announce the Canadian release date of their consumer Vue brewer (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) :-P