Vitamin Burst K-Cups and Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee K-Cups Help Beat the Summer Heat
Green Mountain is going full steam on their Brew Over Ice offerings this Summer. It's perfectly timed with the heat wave in the US we've been having, and there's two sets of K-Cups - Vitamin Burst K-Cup packs and Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee K-Cup packs.
Vitamin Burst K-Cup packs contain fruit that is gently dried to retain its active ingredients, and the Keurig brewer unlocks the fruit's power when brewed over ice. Each 8-oz. serving of Vitamin Burst is naturally sweetened, caffeine-free, contains no artificial colors or flavors, and is high in antioxidant vitamin C.
Vitamin Burst is currently available in two fruit flavors:
- Strawberry Pomegranate: Sun-warmed strawberries are paired with sweet pomegranates to create a delicious fruit brew.
- Acai Berry: A tasty combination of powerful super-fruit and luscious berries creates a refreshing fruit brew.
Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee K-Cup packs have a splash of sweet creamer built into the specially formulated coffee blend, resulting in a perfectly brewed, creamy iced coffee in one touch. There are two delicious varieties of The Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee:
- Regular: An all-American classic iced coffee with the right splash of sweet creamer.
- Nutty Hazelnut: The just-right roasted and toasted nutty iced coffee with a touch of sweet creamer.
These Brew Over Ice K-Cup packs are specifically designed to brew directly over ice in a Keurig Single Cup K-Cup brewer. They are formulated to deliver a full-strength, great tasting iced beverage every time.
To brew over ice with a Keurig brewer follow these three easy steps:
- Fill a 16-oz. plastic cup to the top with ice and place on the Keurig® brewer. Do not use glass. Put a Brew Over Ice K-Cup® pack in the brew basket.
- Brew 6-oz. or 8-oz. for optimal flavor.
- The ice does the rest - stir and enjoy!
The Original Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee ($16.49/22-count box of K-Cup packs) and Vitamin Burst ($17.49/24-count box of K-Cup packs) are available exclusively online at Green Mountain Coffee.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 12, 2012 8:14 AM
If these new Vitamin Burst K-Cups would have had caffeine, I'd claim this was Keurig's answer to Starbucks new Refreshers lineup, but that's obviously not the case. Still interesting to see them branching into the fruit drink market.
Makes one wonder if Kraft is planning to introduce Country Time Lemonade T-Discs or Crystal Light T-Discs anytime soon (they've already decided to do so with the Sodastream machines).