Senseo Twist Single Serve Coffee Maker from Philips
Senseo has recently left the US, but given the recent redesign and Senseo Twist model - perhaps they're about to return? Philips has introduced a new logo and the Senseo Twist model in response to the earlier Senseo losing popularity to rivals like Green Mountain's Keurig line and the Tassimo line of single serve coffee makers.
A new more playful Senseo logo.
What makes the Senseo Twist different? Personality. The new design combines a clean aesthetic with a bold playfulness, while referencing the recognizable circularity of the original SENSEO. Simple lines express a modern feel and the use of colors introduces a new playfulness to the brand.
The characteristic opening system remains, only now the lever is integrated into the lid and emphasized with a scoop, vividly highlighted with an accent color. The new-look spout, that gives the Twist its characteristic profile, retains its height adjustability and is now entirely detachable.
Key Features Include:
- Both the spout and tray can be dismantled for easy cleaning and are dishwasher-proof.
- The clear container makes it easier to monitor water levels. Coffee lovers can enjoy 6-8 cups with each fill.
- For the higher range models, an integrated Brita water filter enhances the coffee aroma
- 1 or 2 cups of coffee in less than a minute
- 15 minute auto shut-off for energy saving
- adjustable spout to fit your favorite cup
- decalcification indicator
- unique touch panel for intuitive operation
- freshly brewed coffee at the touch of a button
- 2 strength settings: strong short or mild long coffee
- personal coffee memory to remember the coffee you love
- variety of coffee blends and flavors for different tastes
- empty tank indicator
- brewing cycle can be paused at any point in case of interruptions
Available in white, dark and metallic finishes, there's a Twist to suit diverse personalities and kitchen interiors. The white models are paired with fresh shades of Lime Yellow, Fizzling Fuchsia or Misty Dawn, dark blue is combined with Mystic Purple and metallic finishes see Caribbean Blue coupled with oyster silver and Chinese Fire with Platinum. With further focus on detail, the surface of the body is textured, graduating from matte to gloss to create a tactile and visual surprise.
We'll be excited to see if this machine hits the shores stateside or if it will be a Europe only model.
More at Philips SENSEO Twist
Read More in: Senseo | Single Serve Coffee Europe | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 28, 2012 7:57 AM