Nespresso U Espresso Maker
The new Nespresso U model espresso machine recently arrived at Williams Sonoma. It's been available in Australia & the United Kingdom since June. Williams Sonoma sells the U machine for $199 & $249 with the aerochino plus. We've called our local Williams Sonoma at the Burlington, MA store (and so did our tipster Mark) yesterday, and confirmed its in stock, in all 4 colors.
The U model is exclusively available at Williams Sonoma for now. It will also be available at the Nespresso US website to purchase on August 31st.
- Stylish modular design with adjustable water tank and removable magnetic cup tray.
- Tray can be removed completely to accommodate taller cups.
- Easy one-touch operation machine automatically loads, brews, and ejects capsules at the push of a button.
- No-drip spout retracts into the machine after brewing to keep espresso from dripping onto countertops or on the machine.
- Three programmable cup sizes: 25, 40 and 110ml; machine automatically remembers your preferred size.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso’s premium coffee capsules (16 are included) for locked-in freshness and convenience.
- Automatically shuts off after 9 minutes; takes just 25-30 seconds to reheat for another cup.
- Indicators for empty water tank and full capsule container.
- ABS plastic and stainless-steel construction.
- 14 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 9 3/4" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
A special thanks to Mark for the tip again.
At Nespresso U Espresso Maker
Read More in: Nespresso | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 29, 2012 7:43 AM
My machine broke after a week.
The crema from my Essenza seems lot thicker.
Should had paid less for the old models
Really like the retractable spout feature. It's about time Nespresso addresses this minor annoyance which was always present in its older machines.
My LeCube and Lattisima+ always "drip" for several minutes after capsule has been ejected requiring the placement of paper towel or an empty cup underneath to prevent countertop staining.
Nice to see these new models won't have that problem. Hopefully this feature becomes standard in ALL Nespresso machines from this point forward?