Starbucks Verismo Single Serve Coffee Maker Arrives for Review
That's right we've gotten our hands on the Starbucks 580 Single Serve Coffee and Espresso maker to review. We've had it for just a few days drinking lattes, shots of espresso, and House blend brewed coffee. So far the Verismo is delivering on all it's promises. Also - if you're looking for one of the Verismo machines check out Starbucks stores or your local Sur La Table or Williams Sonoma. Williams Sonoma currently is selling the V-585 Machine only.
Here's some details on the Starbucks Verismo Single Serve Coffee and Espresso brewer:
- Starbucks quality lattes, espresso and brewed coffee, all from one machine
- Lattes are made to our café standard of caramelly, rich espresso and natural, creamy 2% milk
- Fresh, natural milk makes creamy, sweet, frothy 2% milk that is perfect for Starbucks Lattes
- Uses Swiss-engineered high-pressure technology (19 bars) to deliver a caramelly, rich Starbucks quality espresso shot
- Functions as both a high-pressure (espresso) and low-pressure (brewed coffee) machine with automatic temperature settings
- Pods are made using 100 percent arabica beans and roasted at the peak of freshness – the same coffee we serve and sell in our cafés
- Pods available in Espresso Roast, Decaf Espresso Roast, as well as the full Starbucks Coffee Roast Spectrum (Blonde, Medium, and Dark)
- Sleek design with small footprint that blends seamlessly on countertop, with a removable container for used pods
- Two machine models available – 580 (base) and V-585 (premium) will be sold at Verismo.com, Starbucks stores, and specialty retailers
A special thanks to Starbucks for sending us the machine to review. More at Starbucks Verismo.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines | Starbucks Single Serve Coffee
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 13, 2012 7:29 AM