Trisa Battery Operated Espresso Machine
We've never seen a battery powered espresso maker before, and this one from Trisa is going to be the first and best we've ever seen. Available in black, red, white and anthracite, the Coffee To Go is portable battery operated espresso machin and it can deliver 16 espressos per battery charge, using standard ESE coffee pods. We're not sure about the price at $545 bucks, but we do know you have to pay for high quality battery powered espresso. :-)
- 350 ml removable water tank with water filter
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning and travel case with belt
- Shuts off automatically after 7 minutes of doing nothing
- If the water level is too low, an acoustic noise sounds and the machine cannot be switched on.
- Price is 500 CHF or ~$545 USD.
Read More in: Portable Single Serve Coffee | Super Automatic & ESE
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at December 20, 2012 5:50 AM