Cuisinart SS-300 Compact Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Brewer
The Cuisinart SS-300 Compact Single Serve K-Cup Brewer looks just like a mini-me version of the SS-700 single serve K-Cup brewer. Priced at $129.00 ($119 if you look around a bit) this brewer does come with a charcoal water filter and a My K-Cup reusable filter just like it's bigger sibling.
- 10oz. Water Reservoir with cup markings at 6, 8, and 10 ounces.
- Hot Water Button lets consumers enjoy instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa.
- Brews in under 2 minutes
- Removable Drip Tray provides extra space for travel mugs
- Auto Shutoff turns unit off after 90 seconds of non-use.
- BPA Free (all parts that come in contact with water or coffee).
- My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter can be filled with gourmet ground coffee to suit personal tastes; conveniently stores right in the unit.
- Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that could interfere with taste.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Here's a picture of the SS-300 at Macy's in Bangor, Maine. Thanks to AB for sending it in.
At Cuisinart SS-300 Compact Single Serve K-Cup Brewer
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at March 11, 2013 5:30 AM