Cameron's Single Serve Premium Coffee Cups
Cameron's Single Serve Premium Coffee has appeared on the SIngle Serve Coffee radar lately from several reader write ins. Compatible with Keurig, Jaimbria (no idea what this brewer is), Breville BKC700 Cuisinart SS700, and Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1 K-Cup brewers, the Camer
- Intense French - A blend of our finest Indonesian and Central American beans. Perfectly blended and roasted to a black shiny finish. Compare the quality and taste to any local coffee house offering. But be ready…it is intense!
- Chocolate Caramel Brownie - Our Chocolate Caramel Brownie begins with our high quality Arabica beans and is combined with a classic combination of sweet, creamy caramel draped over rich chocolate brownie.
- Vanilla Hazelnut - Our Vanilla Hazelnut begins with our high quality Arabica beans and is combined with pleasant flavorings of smooth, rich vanilla and zesty hazelnut.
- Donut Shop Blend - A rich, full-bodied, all American gold roast. This classic blend is perfect for anybody that loves a GREAT cup of coffee.
- W&W Breakfast Blend - A perfect blend of Indonesian, Central & South American coffees. These beans are slow roasted to a mild yet rich flavor. This coffee has a smooth taste and superb aroma.
- Velvet Moon - Made especially for the coffee lover. Rich and dark with a smooth finish. A very full bodied coffee.
The price at Wal-Mart is $5.98 for a box of 12 or $7.99 for a box of 12 from Cameron’s web site.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 1, 2013 5:32 AM