Melitta 100% Recyclable Single Serve Cups for Keurig Brewers
Using what appears to be the Upshot Solution - a recyclable K-Cup like single cup, Melitta now has several varieties of their single cups for Keurig brewers. Melitta up until recently was using the Rogers Family Co. solution to make Melitta single cups. Melitta Café de Europa single serve cups are made with 100% premium high-grown Arabica beans, batch-roasted and ground extra fine.
- Each is enclosed in a thermal-sealed pack for freshness.
- The innovative cup design allows water to fully saturate the coffee, maximizing flavor extraction. The result is a bold and more flavorful coffee experience
- 100% recyclable Individually sealed for that just opened bag of coffee aroma and flavor in each cup
- Made with a Melitta filter to provide the real coffee flavor we all remember
- 12 individual cups per package
- Classique - Medium Roast
- Blanc et Noir - Light and Dark Roast
- Vienna Roast - Dark Roast
- Espresso Toscana - Extra Dark Roast
Available on melitta.com and coming soon to a grocer near you.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 11, 2013 7:23 AM