Peet's Single Serve Coffee K-Cups Review
Peet's Coffee & Tea sent us over a sampler pack to try out of their new Peet's Single Cups that will work in any Keurig K-Cup Brewers. We only had one single cup of each to try out over the past few days and tried to savor each one to make sure we got our thoughts and impressions right. Overall these single cups taste like Peet's from whole ground coffee. The resulting coffee in your single serve coffee cup is rich, intense, and delicious. It's nice to see Peet's join the single serve coffee craze, and these are a welcome addition to the the single serve coffee world.
- Major Dickason's Blend - this is an everyday medium roast coffee for just about anyone. Yum.
- Cafe Domingo - Medium roast blend with subtle richer notes. We love the aftertaste that lingers with a little bite on this one.
- House Blend - Lighter and really good for mornings.
- Decaf House Blend - Lighter and for a decaf - yes please.
- French Roast - their darkest roast and our favorite. It's on par with Tully's French roast coffee.
Read More in: K Cup Reviews | Keurig & K-Cups | Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 20, 2013 5:16 AM
I like the Major Dickason's Blend, but each k-cup leaves a little "mud" in the bottom of the cup. Have not noticed this with other brands. Either an inadequate filter inside the k-cup or too fine a grind of coffee? But all in all I'd give the coffee an 8.