Starbucks Iced Single Serve Coffee K-Cup Drinks
Looking for a few iced coffee drink recipes to use with your Keurig K-Cup brewer? Look no further than Starbucks K-Cups a little bit of syrup and milk. Starbucks has provided two recipes - Vanilla Iced Coffee with Milk and Vietnamese-Style Iced Coffee and both recipes can be made using K-Cups.
- Vanilla Iced Coffee with Milk
- Pour ¼ cup of 2% milk into a large glass
- Mix in 2 tbsp. Starbucks® Vanilla Syrup
- Brew one Starbucks Pike Place Roast K-Cup® on the 4 oz. setting
- Add coffee to glass and stir Add 1½ cups of ice
- Vietnamese-Style Iced Coffee
- Add 2 tbsp. of sweetened condensed milk to a large glass
- Brew one Starbucks® Sumatra K-Cup on the 4 oz. setting
- Add coffee to glass and stir Add 1½ cups of ice"
Read More in: Starbucks Single Serve Coffee
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 31, 2013 7:27 AM