Blossom One WiFi and QR Code Enabled Single Serve Coffee Maker
If you're looking to spend $11000 bucks on a coffee maker designed by both NASA and ex-Apple employees than look no further than the Blossom One. The Blossom One Limited, a professionally designed, expertly engineered, precision single-cup brewing device for homes and cafes is going to take the next leap and allow for sharing of coffee recipes by using a QR code connected to a database that harvests and stores recipes. If you own a Blossom One you'll be able to use the Blossom app and send your coffee recipe to the cloud.
What do cloud enabled single serve coffee makers allow you to do? Well they'll allow you to brew perfect coffee every time and craft ideal tastes from the larger community at a whole. For $11000 we can only hope the Blossom One will momma bird the entire cup of coffee it produces to us. :-) The Blossom One is also upgradeable in the future and modular in design so hopefully you can kick out another $2000 in accessories in a year or so.
The Blossom One will be available this Fall and you can preorder now.
Brew Chamber Unit
- 500W electrical heating power.
- Low mass for high precision control.
- Glass and stainless steel construction.
- Easy to clean.
Camera and Connectivity
- 1.3MP camera for QR Code scanning.
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi.
- Download and share brew recipes.
- Monitor machine performance remotely.
- Accepts any standard E61 Portafilter basket.
- Custom Blossom paper filter basket adapter.
- Easy cleaning.
- No noisy pumps: Reservoir self-fills silently with line pressure, and uses gravity to fill boiler.
- Can be filled manually when not plumbed in.
- Feel the process of pressurizing and filtering coffee.
- Maximal control over press-out.
- All modules can be removed with common hand tools.
- Easy to service.
- Easy to upgrade.
At Blossom Coffee
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 8, 2013 7:22 AM