Capresso Froth TEC Automatic Milk Frother
Making frothed milk can be a very hot and daunting task for those who don't do it on a regular basis, but if you're looking the easiest preparation of thick, rich frothed milk the TEC Automatic Milk Frother from Capresso is for you. You can make rich frothed milk in minutes for cappuccinos, latte, hot chocolate and other milk specialties.
Features and Benefits
- New patent pending froth enhancer is designed to deliver thick, cream froth at the touch of a button
- Heating disk warms milk without ever scalding
- Large capacity: 10-oz for frothed milk and 16-oz for heated (non-frothed) milk
- Dual auto shut-off for safe operation when temperature is reached or when pitcher is removed from base
- Three illuminated temperature buttons (cold, hot, warm) can be used with frothing disk or heating disk
- Sturdy German-made SCHOTT Duran glass milk pitcher
- Dishwasher safe removable milk pitcher for simple and quick cleaning
- Includes one frothing disk and one heating disk that can be stored in integrated storage drawer
How does it work? The TEC Automatic Milk Frother uses a patented frothing disk that gently froths the milk while heating the milk to hot, warm, or not heating at all on the cold setting. The Capresso froth TEC also comes with a special heating disk for warm or hot milk which is perfect for lattes and hot chocolate. Also enjoy homemade chai tea lattes and warm flavored milk drinks. You can even use the cold setting to mix chocolate milk, malted milk or other powdered mixed drinks
At TEC Automatic Milk Frother
Read More in: Coffee Gadgets & Accessories
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at August 28, 2013 7:56 AM
Do you find cow milk froths better than soy, almond and/or coconut? We have just recently phased out cow milk in our household, and go between almond and coconut but neither froths (in our Keurig frother) terribly well.