Use K-Cups in Your VUE Brewer - Solofill V2 GOLDCUP 3-1 Refillable Filter Cup
For all of us who are waiting on more coffees, teas, and other drinks for the VUE brewer we think we've found the solution - the Solofill V2 GOLDCUP. This 3-1 refillable filter cup for Keurig VUE brewers allows you to use K-Cups, ground coffee, and coffee pods in your VUE brewer. Now when that new K-Cup flavor comes out you can use it right away in your VUE brewer.
K-Cups are trending to be cheaper than VUE cups, and this can also save you money. Plus if you love a micro-roasted coffee at your local coffee house you can now use it with your VUE brewer by using the refillable filter that comes with the Solofill V2 Goldcup. The Solofill V2 Goldcup is also easy to use and easy to clean if you use ground coffee.
We've recently received a pair of the Solofill V2s and can safely say after a few days of using K-Cups in our VUE brewer, we we're thinking seriously about retiring our K-Cup brewer to the Single Serve Coffee machine archives. The coffee produced using any of the 3 methods and especially the K-Cups was excellent. Our hat is off to the people at Solofill for such an amazing product.
- Compatible with the original Keurig® Portion Pack
- Built-in premium 24K gold plated micro-foil filter.
- Reusable – Environmentally friendly.
- Save money while reducing our environmental impact!
- Use your own favorite gourmet coffee. Make your own coffee pod with: Starbucks, Folgers, Dunkin, Maxwell House, Peet’s, Millstone, Chock full o’ Nuts, Seattle’s Best, Eight O’Clock, Community, or whatever perks you up!
- Easy to use – Simple 2 steps process.
- Innovative Decaflo hot water distribution system for a superior tasting cup of gourmet coffee.
- Easy clean up – Unique design with “piano” style hinged lid and gold plated micro-foil filter for easy clean-up.
- 100% BPA free!
If you're even on the fence a little and are disappointed with your VUE brewer from the lack of varieties of coffee available the Solofill V2 is going to make the waiting go away. Thanks again to Solofill for sending us some Solofill V2 GOLDCUPS to review.
Read More in: Coffee Gadgets & Accessories | Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 17, 2013 8:10 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY VUE..... Especially once I found the K2V cup... Lets you use K-Cups in the machine... Sooooooo many more flavors available in the K-Cups. Huge savings compared to the Solofill v2.. Seen the V2 for as much as 104 bucks on E-bay due to a supply and demand issue. These things are sold out everywhere.. The K2V cup, from what I can tell, does exactly the same thing for alot less.. Here's a link.. Happy Brewing To All.. And To All A Good Morning!!!
Did you know that if you go to solofill.com you can buy the adapter that is included in the V2 for $5.99. For those of you that currently own the V1, you won't have to spend the full 19.99.
If i'm not mistaken the addition of the adapter is basically the only difference between the solofill V1 and Solofill V2.
to the owner of this web page, Please correct me if I'm wrong about the adapter being the only diffrence.
1. The basket is no different than the V1.
2. Used it twice so far and have coffee grounds in my cup, all over the head, and water dripping all over. Seems like a nice concept, but for me doesn't work so well. Bummer!!