Brooklyn Beans Variety Pack Coffee Single Cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
The Brooklyn Beans Variety Pack Coffee Single Cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers is a 40-count Brooklyn Bean Roastery sampler pack which includes four samples of the following light, medium, and dark-roast blends: Breakfast Blend, Boardwalk Blend, Brooklyn Bridge, Colombian, Cyclone, Donut Shop, Fugheddaboutit and French Roast.
We’ve been sampling various Brooklyn Beans Coffees over the past month or so and can safely say their Donut Shop and Breakfast Blends are two of our favorites. If you haven’t tried any of the Brooklyn Beans Coffee at just $22 bucks this is the way to get into the Brooklyn Beans Coffee game.
Here’s a few reasons why you should check out Brooklyn Beans Coffees for your K-Cup Brewer:
- Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends. Revolutionary ‘Roast2Cup’ processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time. Crafted with pride in the USA. Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines.
- Brooklyn Beans Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffee company using ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, a process that ensures the best cup of coffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see?
- Unwavering Quality Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch we make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut. Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
A special thanks to Brooklyn Beans for sending us a variety of their single cups to try.
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 29, 2014 7:26 AM