Guy Fieri's Flavortown Roasts Single Cups - Bananas Foster Coffee Anyone?
Flavortown has finally come to the world of single serve coffee with the launch of Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Roasts Single Cups. The Flavortown Roasts Single Cups will work in K-Cup Brewers, and from what we’ve read this is a clear indication of the flavorpocolypse. Yes - according to the Huffington Post, and other news sites these flavors represent everything wrong with America. We have to disagree.
Sure there’s a ton of flavored coffees out there, and sure Guy Fieri is over the top, but here in the single serve coffee world we’ve been having cinnamon bunn K-Cups, and Spicy Egg Nog K-Cups for quite some time. Didn’t they take step back and realize that Campbell’s Soup K-Cups are on their way soon too?
We for one welcome our Bananas Foster Guy Fieri Flavortown Roasts Single Cups, and can’t wait to try a few. Indulgent? Yes. Single serve coffee? Yes. For coffee snobs? No. We’ve never really been for coffee snobs.
If you want to try all of the flavors below Amazon.com has a sampler of the entire line of Guy Fieri's Flavortown Roasts Single Cups.
- Bananas Foster - 'Sweet banana, caramelized sugar and cinnamon flavors — brings me back to my days as a flambé captain!'
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding - 'All the flavor from my righteous Caramel Apple Bread Pudding stuffed into your mug.'
- Chocolate Mint - 'The rich and creamy taste of chocolate and cool, fresh mint is perfect any time of year.'
- Guy’s American Diner Blend - 'One thing you know about a diner is that they've got a great cup o' joe ... so here you go!'
- Hazelnut Cinnamon Roll - 'Toasted hazelnut and big cinnamon flavors make this brew dessert in a mug.'
- Hot Fudge Brownie - 'My chocolate on chocolate Hot Fudge Brownie coffee comes to you straight from Flavortown!'
- Redwood Roast - 'Big, bold and strong like the mighty redwoods, this French roast will get your engine started.'
- Unleaded Decaf - 'Full of rich medium roast flavor, just packin' a little less horsepower.'
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 4, 2014 7:31 AM