Nespresso Vertuo Single Serve Coffee and Espresso Maker Arrives for Review
The Nespresso Vertuo is here, so check out this amazing shot below of the box of Vertuo capsules. If there's one thing that Nespresso does right besides amazing espresso and single serve coffee is design.
Features of the Vertuoline from Nespresso include:
- The Nespresso VertuoLine brews both genuine drip-style coffee and espresso.
- Innovative dual-capsule design brews great-tasting crema-enhanced drip coffee or rich espresso-a first for a one-touch capsule machine.
- Centrifusion technology scans each capsule and automatically adjusts brewing for a revolutionary one-button experience.
- Capsules insert easily and automatically eject into a container that holds 13-20 used capsules.
- Incredibly fast, 15- to 20-second heat-up ensures that delicious coffee is just one button push away.
- Automatic shutoff after nine minutes of inactivity. Enjoy two pre-set cup sizes-coffee (7.77 oz.) and espresso (1.35 oz)-or customize brewing between 0.3 oz and 17 oz.
- High-capacity water tank allows you to brew more without refilling.
At Nespresso Vertuo
Read More in: Nespresso | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at April 11, 2014 5:42 AM
Jay, I bought the VertuoLine and Aeroccino yesterday based on seeing it in action at Sur La Table. My initial impressions after taking it home are:
1) It starts up a lot faster than Keurig Vue
2) The capsules are recyclable and the Nespresso boutiques in the Sur La Table stores will give you a recycle bag at no charge, when you fill the bag and take it back for recycling, they give you a free cup of coffee.
3) The Verturo Line is designed to be used with glasses especially made for the machine. They come in three sizes espresso, regular and latte. The glasses come in 2 packs with specially-designed spoons.
4) There are 4 espressos, the strongest Diavolitto which they put at 11 on their scale is very intense. However, the espresso gets cool very quickly.
5) Of the eight coffees, the machine makes a very thick crema, if you're using a standard coffee machine, there is very little room for milk or half and half. The coffees are very good, especially the Hazeltino and Vanizio. The flavored coffees are better than Tassimo.
6) When using the Aeroccino, it works best with whole milk or half and half. Fat free milk doesn't work as well. Be sure you put the milk level precisely at the point indicating for either head. If you put too much, the Aeroccino will overflow.
7) Compared with Tassimo and Keurig Vuem Vertuoline makes superior coffee. And they have a 24 hour service line just in case you need help.