How to use K-Cups in Keurig Vue Coffee Brewer
Haven't you been wondering how to use Keurig K-Cups in a Keurig Vue Coffee brewer? We've been wondering ourselves how to do it without a gizmo or aftermarket add on.
Here's what you'll need:
- An empty vue cup.
- Your favorite flavor Kcup.
- A wooden scewer used for cooking.
How do you do it?
- Just poke a hole near the bottom of the Kcup. Make sure the hole is below the filter inside the Kcup.
- Put the Kcup into the empty Vue cup.
- Make sure the hole you made lines up with the little spout on the vue cup. This will direct the flow of coffee when brewing.
- Give the Kcup a firm push to seat it.
- Now just put the whole creation into the coffee machine and brew as usual.
Via How to use Kcups in Keurig Vue
Read More in: Keurig Vue & V-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 20, 2014 7:28 AM