Keurig 2.0 K560 Bonus Bundle at Amazon and Costco
Both USA & Canada will be getting a Costco exclusive model of the Keurig 2.0 dubbed the K560. From what we can tell, there's no mechanical or physical difference between a K560 and K550 machine. There doesn't appear to be any extra features on the K560 and the K-Carafe is still the same type you'd get with a K550.
What IS different however is that the Keurig 2.0 water filter handle & 2 filter refills are included, plus instead of the "4 K-Carafe Packs and 8 K-Cups" standard sample pack, you get 4 K-Carafe Packs and 48 K-Cups. Final price is $149.99 USD.
Canadian Costco customers may have to pay higher ($169.99 CAD) but they also get a slight bit more as instead of 48 K-Cups, they get 60. Other than the higher price and 12 extra K-Cups, there's no difference between the USA K560 & Canadian K560 models on either Costco site.
Amazon.com also has the same K560 package as Costco USA, yet they're selling it for $199.99 USD instead.
News from early adopters is that there's a few issues with the machines:
- The hot water feature only brews 6oz of hot water at a time and you need to hold the brew button during the entire time it's dispensing the water. Workaround = cut off the top from a Keurig 2.0 K-Cup and you can brew up to 10oz of hot water while only needing to press the brew button once.
- The current maximum brew size for K-Cups is 10oz. Apparently 12oz, 14oz and 16oz brew sizes will be "enabled" in the future once newer K-Cups are released.
- Unlike previous Keurig 1.0 and Keurig Vue machines, you CAN'T adjust the brew temperature. The machine determines what temperature to use based on what kind of K-Cup/K-Carafe pack you use.
At Keurig 2.0 K560 Bonus Bundle
Update: We received some updated pricing and info regarding the Keurig 2.0 Bundle
- The Costco exclusive offer in the U.S. features the K560 brewing system, and also includes a 4-cup starter carafe, a water filter handle, 2 water filters, 4 K-Carafe packs and 48 K-Cup packs
- The Costco exclusive offer in Canada features the K560 brewing system, and also includes a 4-cup starter carafe, a water filter handle, 2 water filers, 4 K-Carafe packs and 60 K-Cup packs
- SRP is $149.99 in the U.S. and $159.99 in Canada
- The K560 brewing system can brew a wide variety of coffees, teas and hot cocoa from an extensive list of brands, such as Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, Swiss Miss, Bigelow and more.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines | Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at September 4, 2014 7:33 AM