Philips SENSEO Up Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Philips SENSEO Up coffee maker isn’t available in the US any longer, but world wide it’s still a phenomenon. The Philips Up uses more of recycled plastics than probably any other coffee machine on the market today, and keeps environment healthy by using compostable coffee pods.
The SENSEO Up features include:
- Strength Select - Choose between Strong Short and Mild Long coffee
- One cup is brewed in just 30 seconds.
- Direct Start button - turn it on and brew the coffee at one touch.
- SENSEO coffee machine switches off automatically right after brewing to save electricity.
- SENSEO Up+ coffee maker with memory function - Program the coffee maker to brew the exact amount of coffee you prefer and adjust the coffee quantity up to 145 ml.
Via Appliancist at Philips SENSEO Up
Read More in: Senseo | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 18, 2014 8:42 AM
Love my Senseo! Hope it doesn't break. Can't afford them now they aren't selling new in the US anymore. Found a used one at an antique store for $5! She didn't know what she had! I bought it, of course. Can never have too many Senseo machines. I give Senseo/Douwe Egberts coffee as Christmas presents. Everyone loves them. thanks for the info. Alley