Prospect Tea Single Serve Tea K-Cups
From the company that does Brooklyn Beans Roastery coffee K-Cups comes Prospect Tea. These single serve tea K-Cups come in a variety of flavors, and we’ve been sampling many of them over the past few days. Prospect teas feature gourmet blends not found in other single serve cups like Darjeeling, Chai, White tea, Oolong, and more.
There are a ton of familiar and not so familiar flavors for any single serve tea situation:
- Brooklyn Breakfast - Type: Black Ceylon
- Duke of Earl Grey - Type: Earl Grey
- Golden Dragon - Type: Yunnan Gold
- Graffiti Burst - Type: Pomegranate Infused White Tea
- Himalayan Spring - Type: Oolong
- White Bengal - Type: Black
- Chamomile Chill - Type: Chamomile
- Lemon Taxi - Type: Lemon
- Peppermint Heights - Type: Peppermint
- Vanilla Chai - Type: Black
- Green Power - Type: Green
- Prospect Park Decaf - Type: Green
- Variety - Type: Choose your adventure
Prospect Tea Single Serve Tea K-Cups will work in all K-Cup Brewers but NOT Keurig 2.0. All flavors are also available now.
At Prospect Tea
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Single Serve Tea
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 7, 2015 7:45 AM