Evolve 3.0 Coffee Brewer - 3 Ways to Brew
The Evolve 3.0 Coffee Brewer allows you to brew three different ways. Why three brewing methods in one coffee maker? Because you don’t always want to brew your coffee the same way in every coffee drinking session. The Evolve 3.0 is a Kickstarter project we’ll likely support, and we are excited to see such a modular design that not only makes one cup of coffee but can make a small pot as well.
Here are the three methods the Evolve 3.0 brewer supports:
- STOVETOP - The stovetop process utilises pressurised hot water to extract solids from the coffee, enabling the water to take on an optimal concentration and balance during extraction.
- POUR-OVER - During filter extraction water filters through the ground coffee, absorbing its oils and solids as it passes through the filter into the jug.
- PLUNGER - The plunger is a classic coffee brewing process. Ground coffee is steeped in hot water for a short period of time and is then strained using the hand pressured filter.
Additional features of the 3.0 include:
- Glass lids for clear and easy visualisation of the extraction process.
- Twin walled stainless steel vacuum jug for added insulation.
- Ergonomically designed cool touch handle.
- Smooth pour spout.
- Durable food grade silicone seals.
- Stainless steel boiler compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction stovetops.
- Dishwasher safe.
Read More in: Single Serve Coffee Machines | Whole Bean and Ground Coffee
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 16, 2015 7:32 AM