OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker
The OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker allows you to make amazing low acid smooth tasting coffee with a little ice and time. Cold brewing has been and currently is one of the more popular alternative brewing method available for brewing your favorite cup of single serve coffee. Cold brewing is a great way to make a carafe of cold brewed coffee and drink it iced later in the day, or simple warm it up for some hot coffee action.
Key features include:
- BPA free coffee maker brews smooth, delicious low-acid coffee concentrate to prepare hot or cold coffee
- Rainmaker evenly distributes water for optimal flavor extraction
- Easy-To-Access switch activates filtration process while keeping hands clean
- Coffee maker automatically stops filtering when carafe is removed to prevent unwanted mess
- Stopper has measurement markings and the silicone seal keeps coffee in carafe fresh in the fridge
You can get one of these at OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker, and for a full review check out this article at Wired.
Read More in: Whole Bean and Ground Coffee
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 23, 2015 7:47 AM