GE Café Refrigerator with Keurig K-Cup Brewing System - Pictures
We recently posted about this brewer meets refrigerator concept, and now have more pictures thanks to the Appliancist. The Café French door refrigerator with single-serve Keurig K-Cup brewing system will be available in stainless steel with an MSRP of $3,300 in Q3 of this year. More pictures after the jump...
The key features of the new GE Café refrigerator with Keurig K-Cup Brewing System include,
- Fresh, filtered water every time with no need to refill
- The built-in system frees up counter space, something that's a premium in many kitchens, and the Keurig K-Cup brewer is dishwasher safe
- First-of-its-kind water filtration system, tested and verified by an independent third party to remove 98% of 5 trace pharmaceuticals from water
- GE connected technology, allowing consumers to preset the brew time via their mobile device so the water in the reservoir is ready and waiting
- Water dispensing flow rate and temperature designed to make the optimal cup of coffee, tea or other single-serve beverages
- Energy Star certification, meeting minimum efficiency standards for refrigerators and freezers and using as much energy as a cell phone does to charge overnight
- Opportunity to brew over 400 varieties of Keurig K-Cup beverages from 60+ major brands, including the top 10 best-selling coffee brands in America, including: Folgers, Maxwell House, Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, Eight O'Clock, Community Coffee, and Peet's Coffee and Tea
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at February 17, 2015 8:00 AM