Joey Kramer's Rockin' & Roastin' Ethiopian Coffee Single Cups Review
If you like music and you like Rock and Roll you've perhaps heard of Aerosmith. One of the founding and current members of Aerosmith is Joey Kramer. We all know there are celebrity chefs in the coffee single cup game, but did you know that Joey Kramer has his own line of whole bean and single serve coffee single cups?
We received a set of the Joey Kramer's Rockin' & Roastin' Ethiopian Coffee single cups along with two other flavors - Guatemala and Sumatra. We decided on the Ethiopian single cups to review but would like to say - all of the roasts were quite good.
The Joey Kramer's Rockin' & Roastin' Ethiopian Coffee single cups produce a very balance medium roast tasting cup of coffee. The coffee is a bit understated for a Ethiopian blend on the chocolate front, but the coffee does have some citrus notes that linger after each sip.
- Aroma - 9 - Fruits notes and not that bold.
- Acidity - 8 - On the lighter side but there with the fruit top at the finish.
- Body - 8 - Very medium with little legs but overall solid.
- Flavor - 8 - We like the subtleness of the cup and found the fruit finish really unexpected.
- Mouth Feel - 8 - More medium roast with a nice round overall coating of fresh tasting coffee.
- Coffee Drinker - This is for a medium to light coffee drinker who like more citrus flavors with a zip to the finish.
Overall Rating: 89- Good
The Joey Kramer's Rockin' & Roastin' Ethiopian Coffee single cups will work in K-Cup Brewers BUT NOT Keurig 2.0.
A special thanks for Joey Kramer's Rockin' & Roastin' Coffee for sending us samples to review.
Read More in: K Cup Reviews | Keurig & K-Cups | Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 12, 2015 7:12 AM