10 Tips & Tricks to Make Better K-Cup Coffee
There’s an interesting article over at Yahoo! that features various tips and tricks on making a perfect cup of single serve coffee from your Keurig coffee maker. One of the tricks to mellow out the coffee is to add a pinch of salt to you cup of coffee. This trick had us thinking about all the other ways you can make a cup of coffee better using a single serve coffee maker. Here’s their ten tricks and click here to get the details.
- Double up your cup - use two K-cups on the lowest setting
- Add a pinch of salt - yep - this will mellow out the acid in the coffee
- Use your own beans - use a My K-Cup reusable filter or Eco-Fill
- Hack the K-Cup - reuse the guts of a K-Cup to make double strength coffee
- Let freedom ring - get freedom clip and use any K-Cup you want in a 2.0 coffee maker
- Keep it clean - use vinegar to get the Keurig brewer brewing better
- Heat things up - run a cycle before you make a cup
- Always pull out - don’t let it brew to the end and put in some watery coffee
- Go bold or go home - use only the Dark roast K-Cups to get stronger coffee
- Save your money, skip the tea - use tea bags instead of K-Cup tea - always better
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 21, 2015 7:40 AM