Coffee Time Single Serve Capsules for Keurig Brewers Review
Coffee Time is any time, and we're pretty excited we got some Coffee Time single serve capsules to review. We recently received a few 12 packs of their medium roast Coffee Time blend, and though these capsules aren't available in the US, they are available in Canada so get driving.
Coffee Time if you are unfamiliar is a chain of coffee shops that feature pretty amazing breakfast sandwiches along with some really decent coffee. They've also recently added single serve coffee capsules to their offerings for anyone with a Keurig K-Cup Brewers but not Keurig 2.0.
The Coffee Time medium roast single cups produce a donut shop like medium roast blend of coffee with a spicy finish that gets your morning moving.
- Aroma - 9 - Coffee Shop with a side of more coffee shop
- Acidity - 9 - Perfect for a medium roast - not too much not too little
- Body - 8 - Solid but maybe it could be a bit more?
- Flavor - 9 - We love this type of coffee and the translation to single cup is perfect
- Mouth Feel - 8 - A nice roller with a spicy finish that lingers
- Coffee Drinker - This is for a medium roast coffee drinker who likes coffee or diner shop coffee.
Overall Rating: 93- Great
The Coffee Time single cups will work in K-Cup Brewers BUT NOT Keurig 2.0.
A special thanks for Coffee time for sending us Coffee Time medium roast single serve coffee capsules to review.
At Coffee Time
Read More in: K Cup Reviews | Keurig & K-Cups | Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 28, 2015 7:45 AM