Nespresso's Creatista Machine Textures Milk For Better Tasting Coffee
Nespresso is launching a new range of 'barista style' coffee machines with brushed stainless steel exteriors. The design comes from Breville - who for the staff at Single Serve Coffee also designed one of the best working and looking K-Cup machines. The machine will be available in Australia first with a range of machines that allow users to choose their preferred milk texture and temperature via multiple milk foam textures. You can select these different milk textures and temperatures via an LCD panel and use an automatic want developed by Breville.
Here are the key features:
- 7 customisable coffee settings including Espresso, Lungo, Ristretto, Flat White, Latte, Cappuccino and Macchiato
- Adjustable automatic milk texturing to make a Flat White, Cappuccino, or Latte creating ‘micro foam’ which is essential for latte art (8 textures for Creatista Plus, 4 textures for Creatista)
- Adjustable milk temperature (11 temperatures for Creatista Plus, 5 temperatures for Creatista)
- Cool touch steam wand with auto purge for fast and easy cleaning Intuitive TFT display offering step-by-step assistance for coffee personalisation and maintenance
- Fast heat up (3 seconds for Creatista Plus, 10 seconds for Creatista)
- Automatic power off after 10 minutes of non-use
The Nespresso Creatista Plus and Creatista will be available in Australia from October 31 for an RRP of $799 and $699, respectively. You can check out more details at Nespresso's website.
Read More in: Nespresso | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at November 4, 2016 7:42 AM