K-Select Keurig K-Cup Coffee Brewer Features Stronger Coffee Setting
Keurig has unveiled the new Keurig K-Select coffee maker - the K-Select coffee maker features a strong brew with a removable water reservoir and an intuitive interface to help coffee lovers brew the perfect cup every time.
‘Consumers know that with Keurig they can savor a consistent cup of high-quality coffee at the touch of a button, but we’ve heard that some of our users are seeking a stronger cup,’ said Scott Moffitt, Chief Brand and Beverage Officer at Keurig. ‘With the launch of our K-Select coffee maker we’re addressing that need by giving consumers the option to personalize their coffee even further by introducing an enhanced Strong Brew feature in a stylish, easy-to-use coffee maker.’
- Strong Brew. For coffee lovers that enjoy a bold brew, the Strong button increases coffee strength and intensity. Multiple Brew Sizes. Consumers can select from a choice of four cup sizes of 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz.
- Simple Button Controls. Insert a K-Cup® pod, select a desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute. Large 52 oz.
- Water Reservoir. Allows consumers to brew five cups before having to refill, saving time and simplifying the morning routine.
- Color Options. Made with fingerprint resistant materials, the K-Select™ coffee maker is available in two colors at launch: matte black and vintage red. Look for additional, exclusive trend colors available for sale at select retailers. Energy Savings. Programmable auto-off feature automatically turns the brewer off two hours after the last brew for energy savings.
- Smart Start. The coffee maker heats and then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting the cup size.
- Quiet Brew Technology. Minimizes noise during use. Removable Drip Tray. Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 in. tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
The suggested retail price for the Keurig® K-Select™ coffee maker is $129.99. The K-Select™ coffee maker, like all Keurig® coffee makers, allows users to brew hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup® pods (link is external), or brew their own ground coffee with the My-K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (link is external) (sold separately).
Via Vermont Business Magazine at Keurig
Read More in: Keurig & K-Cups | Single Serve Coffee Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Coffee for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at September 25, 2017 11:23 AM
Weswitched to a Remington iCoffee. They do not claim that their machine makes stronger coffee than the Keurig, but that has been our experience. My assumption is that it is because the water is dispensed into the coffee in a 360 degree stream by a needle whose slot is on the side of the tip. This appears to cause the water to remain longer in the K-cup before dripping down into the cup in a 360 degree stream. Obviously, the more time the water spends inside the K-cup before dripping down into my cup, the stronger the coffee is going to be. At least that has been our personal experience with iCoffee, which is why we are happy with it.