January 30, 2012
We've seen a lot of very cool iPhone apps in the past year, but nothing as cool as an app that puts single serve coffee in your pictures. Percolator creates different colored coffee like drops and "percs" up pretty amazing retouched pictures. You control detail with new Grind options, including an auto-contrast and color adjustment option.
Continue reading: "Percolator App Puts Coffee in Your Pictures"
January 5, 2012
This under the cabinet K-Cup holder requires no tools, hardware or drilling required for installation, and comes in two configurations. The Elite fits ANY cabinet> XL fits corner or deep cabinets. It hides underneath your cabinets with a high strength adhesive designed & recommended by 3M. The under cabinet K-Cup holder has room for 24 K-Cups, and swings down for easy access, and then swings up and out of the way for unseen for storage. We think of it as the Superhero of K-Cup holders.
At Keurig Under Cabinet K-Cup Holder
January 4, 2012
If you're tired of burning your tongue on coffee only to have it get cold a few minutes later then the Coffee Joulies are for you. Each polished stainless steel shell is filled with a special phase change material that melts at 140°F. Put them inside your coffee and they absorb heat when it is too hot and release it back into your coffee to keep it at the perfect temperature. The Set of 5 works with up to 20 oz of coffee, one bean per 4 oz.
Our experience using the Coffee Joulies was good. They work as designed to keep your coffee at a cooler but drinkable temperature than scalding hot, but we also had great luck warming up the Coffee Joulies and putting them in a hot cup of coffee to keep things on the warmer side even longer.
Contest Update: Back in March of 2011 we posted about the amazing Coffee Joulies, and we finally got some to give away. Well - we've had them a little while but needed to test them in a cup or two before sending out. We didn't receive 5 packs of them either - we received 1 pack of 5 Coffee Joulies and we'll announce the winner of that 5 pack this week or next.
December 28, 2011
Made to be used with the Dualit Rapido coffee machine in Europoe, this cordless Dualit Latteccino can produce 250ml of hot milk or 150ml of frothed milk in just 70 seconds and is perfect for making latté, cappuccino, hot chocolate or making coffee a little more yummy. The Dualit Latteccino is compact and weighing less than 1kg.
- Dual function – perfectly frothed or heated milk at the touch of a button
- From cold to hot (and frothed if required) milk in only 70 seconds
- Filling capacity 150ml for frothed milk and 250ml for heated milk
- Cordless operation with 360° swivel base; can be placed on its base at any rotary angle
- Heats milk to around 65°C
- Jug has non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Automatic switch off
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Available in polished stainless steel or gloss colours
At Latteccino by Dualit - Milk Frother and Warmer for Perfect Latte or Cappuccino
December 21, 2011
We've been using our Ekobrew here and there with our Keurig brewer over the past few weeks, and have to say it works really well (thanks for sending Ekobrew!). There's a variety of these refillable K-Cup products from the My K-Cup from Keurig, to the EZ-Cup, and even the Solo-Fill - and they all work well but this one is easy to use, and we also like the lid design. We think you should check the full range of reusable K-Cups out if you're looking to use ground coffee occasionally with your Keurig brewer, as each one has it's merits.
- The Ekobrew’s patent pending design includes a deep brew chamber, heavy duty hinge, flat bottom design and heat resistant grips for safer removal after use
- Save money by using your favorite coffee and at the same time reduce the impact on the environment. 100% BPA free plastic.
- No need to remove the Keurig filter holster; Simply fill the Ekobrew, place it in your machine and brew normally
- Ekobrew’s unique design provides the very best coffee possible and our smooth interior makes clean up fast and easy.
- Ekobrew is not compatible with the B30, B130, B150 and B155
At ekobrew Cup, Refillable Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers
November 21, 2011
Kienna Coffee pods are some of the best coffee pods around, and we're very excited to see Kienna create the KiennaKUP pod adapter which allows you to use biodegradable KIENNA coffee pods in your Keurig Brewer. How does it work? You simply place the KIENNA coffee pod in the adapter and place the adapter in the Keurig® brewer and brew like you would normally do. Video and detailed information after the jump...
Continue reading: "KiennaKUP Coffee Pod Adapter for Keurig Brewers"
November 15, 2011
Keurig sent us over the K-Cup Storage Dispenser two pack which keeps a total of 48 portion packs right on our countertops. You can even showcase which K-Cup is in each bin, and the the generous opening and slanted interior allows for easy filling and selection.
Each dispenser holds 24 portion packs, and we found them to work great in our area right next to the fridge.
October 5, 2011
The larger glass model or black model will fit full size Keurig brewers.
If you're like us and want as much counter space for your other kitchen needs - having K-Cups lying around on your kitchen counters or even a carousel that holds K-Cups just takes up space. We found this Deluxe Glass Coffee Drawer for Keurig Single Serve Kcups that holds 35 K-Cups, and we're pretty excited. It features a beveled frosted glass shelf that cleans up easily if you spill a little coffee, and the easy glide drawer holds 35 K-Cups. It will fit most Keurig, Breville, Mr. Coffee, and Cusinart Machines.
Continue reading: "Space Saving Coffee Drawer for Keurig K-Cups "
October 3, 2011
How many times a week do you carry your favorite single serve coffee beverage only to have it spill all over everywhere. The SpillNot mug holder will save you from spills with the magic of physics and here's how it works:
Continue reading: "SpillNot No-Spill Coffee Mug Holder"
- When you hold a cup of hot beverage, inertia keeps the liquid from moving. But when you walk, you create horizontal force, causing the side of the cup to press against the liquid, which then rises up and over the edge of the cup.
- The flexible loop handle of SpillNot cannot deliver a lateral acceleration to the saucer or the cup. As the handle moves horizontally, the saucer and cup swing up slightly in the opposite direction, balancing everything out so the liquid stays in the cup.
August 11, 2011
Still just a concept, the Steam Mug from designer Young-Suk Kim uses your left over water to humidify your surroundings like a small room or office. We love USB gadgets, and think this one is pretty amazing idea - maybe some steamed coffee anyone to humidify that room or yours?