December 28, 2011
Made to be used with the Dualit Rapido coffee machine in Europoe, this cordless Dualit Latteccino can produce 250ml of hot milk or 150ml of frothed milk in just 70 seconds and is perfect for making latté, cappuccino, hot chocolate or making coffee a little more yummy. The Dualit Latteccino is compact and weighing less than 1kg.
- Dual function – perfectly frothed or heated milk at the touch of a button
- From cold to hot (and frothed if required) milk in only 70 seconds
- Filling capacity 150ml for frothed milk and 250ml for heated milk
- Cordless operation with 360° swivel base; can be placed on its base at any rotary angle
- Heats milk to around 65°C
- Jug has non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Automatic switch off
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Available in polished stainless steel or gloss colours
At Latteccino by Dualit - Milk Frother and Warmer for Perfect Latte or Cappuccino
December 21, 2011
We've been using our Ekobrew here and there with our Keurig brewer over the past few weeks, and have to say it works really well (thanks for sending Ekobrew!). There's a variety of these refillable K-Cup products from the My K-Cup from Keurig, to the EZ-Cup, and even the Solo-Fill - and they all work well but this one is easy to use, and we also like the lid design. We think you should check the full range of reusable K-Cups out if you're looking to use ground coffee occasionally with your Keurig brewer, as each one has it's merits.
- The Ekobrew’s patent pending design includes a deep brew chamber, heavy duty hinge, flat bottom design and heat resistant grips for safer removal after use
- Save money by using your favorite coffee and at the same time reduce the impact on the environment. 100% BPA free plastic.
- No need to remove the Keurig filter holster; Simply fill the Ekobrew, place it in your machine and brew normally
- Ekobrew’s unique design provides the very best coffee possible and our smooth interior makes clean up fast and easy.
- Ekobrew is not compatible with the B30, B130, B150 and B155
At ekobrew Cup, Refillable Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers
November 21, 2011
Kienna Coffee pods are some of the best coffee pods around, and we're very excited to see Kienna create the KiennaKUP pod adapter which allows you to use biodegradable KIENNA coffee pods in your Keurig Brewer. How does it work? You simply place the KIENNA coffee pod in the adapter and place the adapter in the Keurig® brewer and brew like you would normally do. Video and detailed information after the jump...
Continue reading: "KiennaKUP Coffee Pod Adapter for Keurig Brewers"
November 15, 2011
Keurig sent us over the K-Cup Storage Dispenser two pack which keeps a total of 48 portion packs right on our countertops. You can even showcase which K-Cup is in each bin, and the the generous opening and slanted interior allows for easy filling and selection.
Each dispenser holds 24 portion packs, and we found them to work great in our area right next to the fridge.
October 5, 2011
The larger glass model or black model will fit full size Keurig brewers.
If you're like us and want as much counter space for your other kitchen needs - having K-Cups lying around on your kitchen counters or even a carousel that holds K-Cups just takes up space. We found this Deluxe Glass Coffee Drawer for Keurig Single Serve Kcups that holds 35 K-Cups, and we're pretty excited. It features a beveled frosted glass shelf that cleans up easily if you spill a little coffee, and the easy glide drawer holds 35 K-Cups. It will fit most Keurig, Breville, Mr. Coffee, and Cusinart Machines.
Continue reading: "Space Saving Coffee Drawer for Keurig K-Cups "
October 3, 2011
How many times a week do you carry your favorite single serve coffee beverage only to have it spill all over everywhere. The SpillNot mug holder will save you from spills with the magic of physics and here's how it works:
Continue reading: "SpillNot No-Spill Coffee Mug Holder"
- When you hold a cup of hot beverage, inertia keeps the liquid from moving. But when you walk, you create horizontal force, causing the side of the cup to press against the liquid, which then rises up and over the edge of the cup.
- The flexible loop handle of SpillNot cannot deliver a lateral acceleration to the saucer or the cup. As the handle moves horizontally, the saucer and cup swing up slightly in the opposite direction, balancing everything out so the liquid stays in the cup.
August 11, 2011
Still just a concept, the Steam Mug from designer Young-Suk Kim uses your left over water to humidify your surroundings like a small room or office. We love USB gadgets, and think this one is pretty amazing idea - maybe some steamed coffee anyone to humidify that room or yours?
August 9, 2011
We're pretty sure if you have a great cup of coffee it should smell great, but you know we are never totally correct in all of our assumptions. So what's the main issue when you're thinking of making a coffee lid smell like great coffee? Trapped aroma. Taste is 95% smell, so you're missing out when it's trapped behind that lid and the hot piping fresh coffee can't grace your nostrils. The Aroma Lid, a new cover that's infused with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee gets rid of this issue. When you take a sip, you smell and taste a wonderful, full-bodied brew. A Hong Kong company hopes to distribute these scented lids in bulk without branding and branded for smaller coffee retailers.
Via Gizmag at Mint Urban Technologies
July 13, 2011
It's true - with all the single serve coffee makers we own, we still enjoy a cup of pour over coffee and continue to look for new ways to have a cup each week. The Sili Coffee Break is the first collapsible filter basket designed exclusively for coffee, and is made of high grade silicone for easy clean up and collapsing.
- Pop up the silicone filter basket and place on top of a coffee mug.
- Then insert a #2 paper coffee filter, fill with one scoop ground coffee or one pre-packaged coffee, and pour 8 ounces of hot water through it.
- Coffee is ready in about 2-3 minutes.
William Bounds sent over one in red for us to try and the results were great. Also, it packs away into a round disc like shape with little muss and fuss all for $15.
July 8, 2011
We recently posted up about the Outpresso coffee gadget that helps you separate the coffee from the Nespresso capsule so you can safely recycle them at home. Outpresso USA now ships to the USA and Canada with prices at $29. Our sister site Single Serve Espresso also has a pretty amazing and slick review on the product. Their verdict? They love the Outpresso and we have to thank Andy at Outpresso USA for sending us one in black. Our verdict? The same. The product works and we've now recycled all the Nespresso capsules we've been using since May. Great stuff and great for the environment.
Outpresso USA is also giving away 40 FREE capsules each month to a lucky winner. You can get details at their website here.
We've also got a full video review over after the jump we found very insightful.
Continue reading: "Outpresso USA Provides Recycling Nespresso Capsule Gadget Stateside and to Canada"