May 22, 2013
Snapple has added Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea K-Cups. Each box comes packed with 22 Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea K-Cups. These are Brew Over Ice K-Cups and are 45 Calories Per Serving for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
To brew over ice with a Keurig® brewer, follow these three easy steps:
- Fill a 16-oz. cup (do not use glass) to the top with ice and place a Brew Over Ice K-Cup® pack in your brewer.
- Press the 6-oz. or 8-oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- Stir and enjoy!
May 16, 2013
Using the UPShot solution, Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona Coffee, Single Serve For Keurig K-Cup Brewers looks delicious and the reviews for the coffee are also very good. The Hawaii Roasters Kona Single Serve Coffee cups will work in any K-Cup Brewers.
- All natural, hand-picked, sun-dried and farm-roasted by our master roasters, as it has been done for generations.
- Founded by a 3rd generation coffee family and featured on the Food & Wine Radio Network and KGO Radio.
- Filter is 100% recyclable and compatible with Keurig and other single serve brewers.
- For just a few cents more per cup than all the mass market brands that use imported coffee, you can buy local, U.S. grown 100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee and support the only coffee farmers in the U.S.
May 13, 2013
We recently received samples of the UpShot Solution - a single serve coffee cup compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers that features a recyclable filter, and makes a pretty amazing cup of coffee. The Upshot Solution actually solves the non-eco friendly current offerings in the K-Cup format with a K-Cup that consumers will not be upset about throwing away because it can be recycled.
Designed with smaller roasters in mind who can't get to market with their products due to cost and planet friendly desires on their mind, the UpShot Solution can come in a variety of formats in how the outer "fresh seal" is done. Each Upshot Cup can be individually packaged or can come packaged in a sleeve - etc.
Continue reading: "UpShot Single Serve Coffee Solution for Keurig K-Cup Brewers"
May 9, 2013
We finish off our review series of Club Coffee Single Cup Capsules today with their Club Coffee Venetian Reserve Single Cup Capsules.
Brewing these Single Cup Capsules resulted in mild oily notes with hints of chocolate underneath. We also detected faint woodsy characteristics as well. Not as strong or complex as we were hoping for but better than nothing. Body was very dark brown in color with deep shades of red when held in front of a light source. Acidity had a good balance and hit us with mild sour bite at first which leveled out afterwards.
Billed as a dark roast, flavor was made up mostly of bittersweet dark chocolate with very faint hickory notes in the background & a strong oily taste underneath if we let things sit too long. Mouth feel took on more of an oily feel but wasn't too overbearing. Aftertaste was sharp & slightly bitter at first with predominant notes of dark chocolate throughout and more oily notes on the finish.
Continue reading: "Review: Club Coffee Venetian Reserve Single Cup Capsules"
May 6, 2013
PJ's Coffee is now offering their New Orleans coffee in single cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers. A rival to Community Coffee, PJ's has a fierce following and we can't wait to compare the two single cups and see who comes out on top. PJ's Carnival Blend will be the first PJ's Coffee single cup available.
May 1, 2013
Cameron's Single Serve Premium Coffee has appeared on the SIngle Serve Coffee radar lately from several reader write ins. Compatible with Keurig, Jaimbria (no idea what this brewer is), Breville BKC700 Cuisinart SS700, and Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG1 K-Cup brewers, the Camer
- Intense French - A blend of our finest Indonesian and Central American beans. Perfectly blended and roasted to a black shiny finish. Compare the quality and taste to any local coffee house offering. But be ready…it is intense!
- Chocolate Caramel Brownie - Our Chocolate Caramel Brownie begins with our high quality Arabica beans and is combined with a classic combination of sweet, creamy caramel draped over rich chocolate brownie.
- Vanilla Hazelnut - Our Vanilla Hazelnut begins with our high quality Arabica beans and is combined with pleasant flavorings of smooth, rich vanilla and zesty hazelnut.
- Donut Shop Blend - A rich, full-bodied, all American gold roast. This classic blend is perfect for anybody that loves a GREAT cup of coffee.
- W&W Breakfast Blend - A perfect blend of Indonesian, Central & South American coffees. These beans are slow roasted to a mild yet rich flavor. This coffee has a smooth taste and superb aroma.
- Velvet Moon - Made especially for the coffee lover. Rich and dark with a smooth finish. A very full bodied coffee.
The price at Wal-Mart is $5.98 for a box of 12 or $7.99 for a box of 12 from Cameron’s web site.
April 30, 2013
Over at Peet's Coffee & Tea web site there is a dedicated area to Peet's Coffee and Tea Single Cups. As we noted earlier these single cups are K-Cups in non-licensed clothing.
Peet's Coffee & Tea Single Cups available are:
- Cafe Domingo - Single Cups - This medium-roast blend was crafted from three Latin American coffees for slow sipping and savoring.
- French Roast - Our darkest roast is not for the cautious. But these rich, glistening beans are a favorite of Peet’s roasters.
- House Blend - Single Cups - A perennial customer favorite, this inviting Latin American blend is a perfect introduction to Peet’s coffees.
- House Blend - DECAF Single Cups - The signature Peet’s roast gives our Decaf House more body and complexity than almost any other decaf blend. Learn more »
- Major Dickason's Blend - Conceived by one of the first Peetniks and refined by Mr. Peet, this premier blend is our all-time bestseller.
April 25, 2013
AB has spotted Don Francisco’s K-Cups in their local Shaw’s in Bangor Maine. These K-Cups will work in all K-Cup Brewers.
Coffee blends include:
- Breakfast Blend - A get-up cup with a rich aroma, deep roast, hearty taste and medium-high body.
- French Roast - A deep, dark roasted cup in classic French style. Strong, dark and somewhat tart but always satisfying.
- Vanilla Nut - A mellow coffee with tantalizing aromas of creamy vanilla and freshly roasted nuts.
- Kona - A blend of big island Hawaiian and high-grown Mexican coffee. It is an excellent cup of coffee with floral aroma and rich flavor.
Don Francisco’s K-Cups are priced at $7.99 for a box of 12. If you go to their website you can print off a $2.00 coupon.
April 24, 2013
AB from Maine came across the Distinctively Yours K-cups in Walmart yesterday. The only type they are currently carrying is Colombian. The box contains 44 K-Cups for $19.98. Like so many of the cheaper K-Cup offerings hitting the market, we have never heard of this brand nor could I locate a website. Distinctively Yours K-Cups should work in most K-Cup Brewers.
Have you tried these Walmart brand K-Cups?
Update: This appears to be a Mother Parker's coffee branded for Walmart.
April 23, 2013
Fiber is heart healthy and also good to keep things moving in your daily life. These Salada Fiber Boost Green Tea K-Cups start with premium green tea and with blended in natural lemon flavor for a great taste and natural fiber to help give your body the added boost that it needs.
NOTE: Ingredients: sugar, soluble corn fiber, soluble green tea, natural lemon flavour, tricalcium phosphate, reb a, citric acid. GLUTEN FREE FOOD. contains caffeine.