December 2, 2015
AB on a recent trip to Shaw's in Bangor came across Laughing Man Coffee K-Cups by Keurig and Hugh Jackman. That's right Wolverine himself now has an entire line of K-Cups. They will not however require a reinforced Adamantium K-Cup brewer. Currently Shaw's has two blends - Duke's Blend and Colombia Huilu.They Run $9.99 for a box of 10, and will work in all K-Cup Brewers including Keurig 2.0.
Here's a description of the entire Hugh Jackman Laughing Man Coffee Line of K-Cups:
- 184 DUANE ST. BLEND - Balanced. Bright. Sweet. Hints of green appleand toasted graham cracker.
- COLOMBIA HUILA - Dark. Smoky. Sweet. Black cherry and darkchocolate finish.
- DUKALE'S BLEND - Rich. Fruity. Full-Bodied. Chocolatey body and notes of ripe plum.
- ETHIOPIA SIDAMA - Aromatic. Complex. Elegant. Bright citrus notes of bergamot and lime.
November 23, 2015
Keurig KOLD expands its beverage lineup with two new cocktail mixer brands, just in time for holiday family and friend gatherings and drop-in visitors – Rita’s & Tina’s and Union St. Lounge – both available in KOLD on Keurig.com. These two new brands deliver premium margarita and mojito beverage mixers, all fresh-made cold, on demand and ready to enjoy with the addition of your choice of spirits.
- Rita’s & Tina’s is a perfect addition to any girls’ night in and creates an expertly portioned Margarita mix that’s ready to enjoy with the addition of 2 ounces of your favorite tequila.
- The Union St. Lounge creates one of the world’s most popular cocktails, the Mojito. Add 2 ounces of your favorite white rum, stir and enjoy!
Keurig KOLD cocktail mixer pods do not contain alcohol; instead, they are designed to provide a blended, chilled mixer base for authentic cocktail recipes that complement a variety of spirits, garnishes and twists users can add based on their own preferences. The KOLD pod features perfectly portioned ingredients to ensure quality cocktails without time-consuming, messy preparation.
November 9, 2015
Keurig has created a collection of smooth, full-flavored, and impressively frothy beverages for your K-Cup brewer. The Coffeehouse collection combines real ingredients like skim milk, sea salt, and sugar with Fair Trade Certified coffee for a perfect café beverage you can make anytime. You simply combine the packet with the coffee from the K-Cup to create lattes, cappuccinos, and macchiatos.
Three varieties are available now:
- Salted Caramel Macchiato is a perfectly balanced combination of Fair Trade coffee, golden caramel, sea salt, and sweet, creamy froth.
- Our Cappuccino pairs rich, flavorful Fair Trade coffee with a full, creamy froth of real milk for a smooth and simply satisfying treat.
- The perfect trio of enticing vanilla aroma, full, creamy froth and Fair Trade coffee, our velvety smooth Vanilla Latte is simplicity at its sweetest.
November 5, 2015
TechCrunch has a pretty strong opinion on Keurig KOLD - it’s a bit of an odd duck.
The Keurig Kold is such an odd product that it almost looks like it came from a distant world where no one cares about corn syrup ingestion. Clad in white plastic and covered in grills, the case is far bigger than anything else in your kitchen and makes a noise like Darth Vader taking a nap.
They also go on to say the machine is rather pointless given the price of soda. What do you think? Is the Keurig KOLD just a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist? Is single serve soda going to take off? Did you buy a KOLD? If so do you like it?
The jury is still out for us here. We see the appeal of the machine and convenience, but the price for the machine and the KOLD cartridges is really high. Also the size of the machine on the counter is really large. We’ll have to see how this plays out over the holidays but so far the reviews for the KOLD and articles are not that kind.
November 2, 2015
Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend K-Cups are back and they produce coffee fit for a feast. Thanksgiving Blend is a full-bodied brew that features herbal notes from Sumatran beans and distinctive soft spice from the coffee of Guatemala’s Antigua region.
As we stated above - you’ll find it pairs well with the entire Thanksgiving meal, from savory turkey to sweet pumpkin pie, to a large amount of stuffing. Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend K-Cups will work in all K-Cup Brewers including Keurig 2.0.
October 27, 2015
This may indeed be one bad idea leading to another because Progresso Broccoli Cheese Soup K-Cups. AB found these on a recent trip to Wal-Mart in Bangor, ME so we would expect them to be at Walmarts nationwide. They are part of a line of Progresso Bistro Cups which also includes oatmeal.
We’re guessing if you like freeze dried broccoli and powdered cream this might be the soup for you. They run $9.99 for a box of 3 and will work in K-Cup Brewers and Keurig 2.0. You can also check out their FAQ and read more about the products.
October 16, 2015
You can now brew your favorite ground coffee with the Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup reusable coffee filter, and it’s made with premium materials for high durability.
- Use any coffee you want in your Keurig 2.0 brewer
- Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
- Optimized for all K-Cup brew sizes
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- For use with the following Keurig 2.0 brewers: K200/K250, K300/K350, K400/K450/K460, K500/K550/K560
At Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
October 9, 2015
The iCoffee Express Single Serve Brewer features SpinBrew Technology that spins, steams & stirs inside the K-Cup to make a great cup of coffee. It also features the exclusive iCoffee SafetyLock Pour'n Brew that locks the single-serve brew head during the brewing process, to protect you from hot water. It also comes with the iCup reusable brewing cup and brews in less than a minute. The brewer also has an Energy Saver mode and automatic shut off. It will work with any K-Cups or single cup coffee pod.
October 7, 2015
Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company is now shipping their coffees in K-Cup formats for your drinking pleasure. At Joffrey’s, they take the time to handcraft all their coffees to bring out the most intense flavors and aromas. They use only the finest 100% speciality grade Arabica beans artisan-roasted to perfection and packed fresh in their handy single-serve cups.
Your favorite Joffrey’s Coffees are now available in 18 count boxes, and by the case and they work in all K-Cup Brewers including Keurig 2.0.
September 29, 2015
If you’ve ever wondered how you could recycle your K-Cups - well you can’t. You can however buy Mother Parker's Real Cups and recycle the cups and compost the coffee with ease. The video after the jump shows you how to recycle the cups from any Mother Parkers Real Cups.
Continue reading: "Mother Parker's Real Cup Single Serve Coffee - Recycle Your K-Cups"