Need to get some more K Cups for you Keurig? If you haven't tried the Diedrich Sumatra K Cups then you're missing out on some very special coffee. The Sumatra K Cups have a rich body with the syrupy Sumatra after taste you've come to love. Packed in 2 - 25 count boxes, these K Cups will cost $19 for 50 K Cups bringing the price per K Cup to 0.38 cents a cup.
These K-Cups will work in you Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, and the Keurig B70 Brewer.
At Diedrich K-Cups, Sumatra, 25-Count Box
February 13, 2007
Okay - it's been really cold here in the Northeast. It's been so cold, we've been trying to find something that makes us forget how cold it is. Over the past few days, we've been sampling various roasts trying to either warm us up or make us smile and right now the Wild Mountain Blueberry K Cups are doing the later. The Wild Mountain Blueberry K Cups are very interesting as they have a very sweet quality to them and an amazing aroma of Spring that comes from the amazing blueberry flavor. We're hooked and these K Cups are bringing a smile to our cold existence.
The Wild Mountain Blueberry K Cups will work in your Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, and the Keurig B70 Brewer.
At Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
February 8, 2007
With over 25% more coffee in each K Cup, the Eclipse EXTRA BOLD from Van Houtte is very rich and dark. We've been drinking this coffee to and from the Single Serve Coffee headquarters over the past 2-3 weeks and we like it. It's got an almost spicy finish with that classic caramel flavor. Don't let the EXTRA BOLD scare you either, as these K Cups come off more like medium roast with intense flavor.
These K Cups will work in your Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, and the Keurig B70 Brewer.
At Van Houtte
January 28, 2007
We've been getting ton of write ins from Keurig owners on how to get access to more K Cups, and what they can do to stop running out of their favorite K Cup coffee. Green Mountain has just the thing for Keurig owners - the Café EXPRESS program. You can have your favorite K Cup coffee delivered to your door --automatically and save $2 on every box of K Cups.
So instead of paying $13.95 for a box of Winter Blend Classic K Cups - you'll pay just $11.95 for 25 K Cups. Plus Cafe Express members enjoy free gifts and samples throughout the year. Not too shabby. So if you own a Keurig Elite B40 Brewer, Keurig B50, Keurig Special Edition Ultra Elite B60, or the Keurig B70 Brewer - this program is for you.
Benefits of Café EXPRESS:
- FREE gift! Choose from 2 FREE boxes of K-Cups, a tote bag or other great gifts
- $2 off every box of K-Cups you order and 5% off everything else (excludes Keurig brewers)
- FREE Shipping - when you order 4 or more boxes of K-Cups
- Free samples and occasional "Thank You" gifts.
- Flexible automatic home delivery... change your order when you change your mind.
At Green Mountain Coffee Café EXPRESS
January 22, 2007
Get this extra bold and very dark yet sweet set of K Cups from Timothy's World Coffee for your Keurig single serve coffee maker and save big. Packed in 2 - 25 count boxes for just $17.99, you'll get a coffee blend created to harmonize the body, and sweetness of top quality Arabica coffee and the spiciness of the West Coast style of roasting in one extra bold K Cup. We love out Timothy's Coffee and this is a total steal at less than 36 cents a K-Cup.
Timothy's World Coffee Midnight Magic K Cups will work in your Keurig B-40 Elite, Keurig B50 Gourmet, Keurig B-60 Special Edition, and Keurig B-70 Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing Systems.
At Timothy's World Coffee K Cups, Midnight Magic
January 18, 2007
The Winter Classic Blend brings together both Indonesian coffees and coffees of Central and South America. We've been drinking the Winter Classic K Cups over the past week and really like this blend. Besides a warmer tone than the Holiday Blend K Cups, the Winter Classic K Cups have a very firm straightforward taste that reminds us of a very subtle breakfast blend with a bit of brightness in the flavor. The coffee is very smooth and we love the round mouth feel as it goes down.
These K Cups will work in your Keurig B-40 Elite, Keurig B50, Keurig B-60 Special Edition, and Keurig B70 brewers.
At Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
January 17, 2007
We often wonder how to display the different K Cup choices when we have a dinner party, and now we know. The K-Cup spinning carousel displays 27 assorted coffees and teas and is chrome-plated. The unit features a lazy-susan base for simple rotation and fits easily in a regular kitchen cabinet to store when not in use.
At Keurig 5060 27-Cup-Capacity K-Cup Spinning Carousel
January 8, 2007
Keurig, Incorporated and Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. announced a partnership today to market Caribou's gourmet coffees in Keurig K-Cup® portion packs. Keurig coffee lovers will now have eight Caribou coffee varieties to choose from both at home and in the office. We're pretty excited to see another K Cup coffee partner be available for your Keurig B-40 Elite, Keurig B50, Keurig B-60 Special Edition, Keurig B70, and office Keurig brewers and can't wait to try these K Cups as soon as possible.
Caribou Coffee K-Cups will begin to be available in Q2 of calendar year 2007 in the following varieties:
- Caribou Blend: This signature blend balances a big-bodied, syrupy taste with a clean, snappy finish. The secret is a rich, hearty Indonesian bean, perfectly proportioned with Central and South American varieties for lively fruit tones.
- French Roast: A combination of coffees from Costa Rica, and Papua New Guinea is blended and brought to a traditional French roast for a decadent, bittersweet flavor with a smooth, heavy body.
- Daybreak Morning Blend: A blend of coffees from the Americas and some fantastic East African beans are roasted to chocolate brown for this light, fruity blend that has a slightly nutty finish.
- Sumatra: Coffee is collected from small landholders throughout the beautiful island of Sumatra, one of the nearly 14,000 islands that make up the Indonesian Archipelago. This coffee has a syrupy, sweet rich body and cedarwood spice notes.
- Fair Trade: Caramel sweetness with deep grape and pecan notes and a note of a crisp, chardonnay finish characterize this sustainable blend.
- Colombia: This coffee is full of sweet caramel flavors, smooth roasted nut notes, and delicate floral nuances.
- Caribou Blend Natural Decaf: (all natural, no chemical decaffeination in our process)
- Decaf Sumatra:(all natural, no chemical decaffeination)
Continue reading: "Keurig and Caribou Coffee Announce Single Cup Coffee Partnership "
More at Keurig and full release after the jump...
January 5, 2007
This assorted set of K Cups from Van Houtte gets you 18 of the most popular Van Houtte coffees and Bigelow teas. We've had quite a few of of the Van Houtte K Cups and really enjoy the French Roast and House blend.
The Van Houtte K Cups will work in the Keurig B-40 Elite, Keurig B50, Keurig B-60 Special Edition, and Keurig B70 brewers.
- Kenya - dark roast
- 100% Colombian - medium
- Decaffeinated - medium
- French Roast - dark
- House Blend - medium
- French Vanilla - medium
- Hazelnut - medium
- English Breakfast
- Green Tea
At Coffee K-Cups Gourmet - Van Houtte
January 2, 2007
If you've received a Keurig single serve brewer for a holiday gift, you might not know about the Keurig My K-Cup Reuseable Coffee Filter. It allows you to put any ground coffee you want through your Keurig brewer and it works great. We recommend getting a couple of them if you want to use ground coffee on a more regular basis, as it saves washing up the My K-CUp filter after each use. So check out the My K-Cup Reuseable filter and if you need more info - you can read our full review here.
The Keurig My K-Cup reuseable coffee filter will work in the Keurig B-40 Elite, Keurig B50, Keurig B-60 Special Edition, and Keurig B70 brewers.
At Keurig My K-Cup Reuseable Coffee Filter