June 15, 2015
The Keurig 2.0 K200 Brewer is cheaper by $20 bucks if you purchase the black version of the brewer. The K200 comes in a variety of colors but the color will cost you more than $20 bucks making the brewer $109 instead of $89 for the black model. We're partial to the orange brewer given our Syracuse collegiate experience, but we'll have to take the non-colored version of the brewer to save the $20 bucks.
May 22, 2015
The Keurig 2.0 K250 brewing system is a more affordable Keurig 2.0 brewer at just $119. The Keurig 2.0 K250 brewer can use K-Cups, VUE Packs, and the larger K-Carafe coffee packs to make a 4 cup carafe of coffee (carafe sold separately). Through the brewer's touch display interface you can enjoy nine brew sizes including 4, 6, 8, or 10-ounce cup, or a full carafe.
Other features include a strength control setting for brewing bolder coffee, as well as a separate setting for hot cocoa and other specialty beverages like chais and mochas. The K250 also features a 40 oz Water Reservoir, Removable Drip Tray, and comes in seven colors to complement any decor: Black, White, Strawberry, Turquoise, Violet, Orange Zest and Sandy Pearl.
At Keurig® 2.0 K250 Brewing System | Home | Brewers | US B2C Catalog | Keurig
May 20, 2015
Handpresso Outdoor Set is perfect for those of us who want a little espresso or perhaps an americano on our picnics and hikes or even a long bike ride. The set features the Wild Hybrid which is small enough to fit in your cycling jersey if that’s where you need to store it, or in the convenient travel set to ensure you have all he right supplies.
The Handpresso Wild Hybrid works with either loose espresso grounds or pre-loaded E. S. E. pods. The Wild pumps up like a bike pump, and can generate an impressive 232 PSI, well beyond the usual 116 to 145 PSI necessary for making espresso. Its water reservoir is 50 milliliters. To enjoy the fruits of your labor, Handpresso rounds the outdoor set off with four demitasse cups (which Handpresso claims are unbreakable), a small napkin, and a carrying case.
April 13, 2015
The BELLA One Scoop One Cup Coffee Maker adds vibrant personality and single serve coffee to any kitchen, dorm room, or home office. This single-serving coffee maker brews up to 14 ounces of coffee, and it can also be used to make tea and dispense hot water for oatmeal and instant soups. Its permanent filter means you'll never need disposable paper filters.
- Quickly brews up to 14 ounces of coffee, tea, or hot waterCompact design won't clutter your countertop
- Permanent filter--no disposable filters needed
- Sleek and colorful
- The drip tray adjusts to accommodate various size mugs, such as the ceramic mug included with this coffee maker.
- Included in the box: BELLA One Scoop One Cup Coffee Maker, permanent filter, filter holder, mug, and user manual.
At BELLA One Scoop One Cup Coffee Maker
April 8, 2015
The MINIPRESSO is a compact hand powered portable espresso machine. It’s designed to allow you to take your espresso on the go, and is also reasonably priced at $49.
There are two models to choose from:
Continue reading: "MINIPRESSO - Hand Powered Portable Espresso Machine"
- The MINIPRESSO GR - uses ground coffee and hot water
- The MINIPRESSO CA - uses a variety of capsules based on the Caffitaly System and Tchibo Cafissimo.
March 20, 2015
The Keurig 2.0 450 brewer now comes in white, red, and black. AB has spotted the white and red variants at Kohl’s. The Keurig 2.0 brewers allow you to use K-Cups, VUE Packs, and K-Carafe packs for larger multi-cup pots of coffee. You can read about our thoughts and impressions on the Keurig 2.0 brewer here.
March 3, 2015
Keurig Green Mountain has announced the addition of the Keurig 2.0 K200 series to its family of Keurig 2.0 brewers.At a suggested retail price of $119.99-$129.99, the new Keurig 2.0 K200 has the ability to brew both a single cup and a four-cup carafe, and is available in a variety of classic and trend-forward colors. It also has a very small footprint compared to the current lineup of Keurig 2.0 brewers.
The new K200, offers the ability to brew both a single cup using a K-Cup pack, as well as a carafe using the new K-Carafe pack. The brewer will be available beginning May 12, 2015 on Keurig.com, and nationwide this summer at major retailers.
The new Keurig 2.0 K200 brewer features:
- Available in an array of colors, including Black, White, Strawberry, Sandy Pearl, Turquoise, Violet and Orange Zest
- Nine brew sizes ranging from four oz. to 30 oz. 40 oz. water reservoir
- Strength control
- Black and white touch display
- Consumers looking to enjoy carafe brewing capabilities with the new K200 system have the option to purchase either a Keurig 2.0 Carafe or stainless steel Keurig 2.0 Thermal Carafe as accessories ($19.99 and $29.99 SRP, respectively).
February 24, 2015
The Chefman My Barista Single Serve Coffee Maker is compatible with coffee grounds by using the included coffee filter or K-Cup packs. It’s features a faster start brew time than any other coffee maker on the market, and has a removable drip tray allows for 16 oz cups. You can brewer 8 oz or 10 oz capacities, and the Chefman coffeemaker shuts off automatically 5 minutes after brew cycle is complete. At ~$60 the Chefman single serve coffee maker is a really good bargain, and from the reviews we’ve read people are really liking it.
February 17, 2015
We recently posted about this brewer meets refrigerator concept, and now have more pictures thanks to the Appliancist. The Café French door refrigerator with single-serve Keurig K-Cup brewing system will be available in stainless steel with an MSRP of $3,300 in Q3 of this year. More pictures after the jump...
Continue reading: "GE Café Refrigerator with Keurig K-Cup Brewing System - Pictures"
February 5, 2015
We’re always on the lookout for single serve coffee systems, and this one sent in from a reader has us caught by surprise. The Capri from Polti is designed to make perfect Italian espresso exclusively using AromaPolti capsules. It features a height-adjustable cup tray, and removable collection bin to hide used capsules.
Currently there are a few options for espresso and single serve coffee capsules:
- Crema Capsules for Capri from Polti: A blend fo Arabica and Robusta beans. Roasted, ground and instantly packed in Italy. For coffee drinkers who enjoy a harmonious flavour and firm, long-lasting "crema" .
- Sublime Capsules for Capri from Polti: 100% full-bodied Arabica beans. Roasted, ground and instantly packed in Italy. For coffee drinkers who appreciate a sweet flavour with a slightly tart aftertaste. The perfect balance of flavour, aroma and body.
- Deca Capsules for Capri from Polti: Decaffeinated by a natural process that leaves the coffee's sensory qualities unaltered, this blend combines various Arabica coffees from Central America and Africa.
All of the capsules come packed in 50 count boxes, and can be ordered along with the machine from the Polti web site. Pricing is $30 for 50 capsules and $179 for the Capri machine. Thanks to AC for sending this in.