June 11, 2014
The Keurig Mini Banana Yellow K-Cup Brewer is the perfect accent to your kitchen. Not only can it make a great cup of single serve coffee, but the color will make a splash amongst your not so interesting appliances. The brewer includes a 6 count K-Cup variety pack, and can make a 6, 8, or 10 ounce cup of tea or coffee. Brews in under two minutes, and since there’s no reservoir the coffee is fresh every time you pour new water into the brewer. You can read our full review of the Keurig Mini K-Cup brewer here.
May 23, 2014
The Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Brewer is designed to do one thing - make amazing lattes. The Mr. Coffee Café Latte makes delicious lattes in one simple touch and provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for latte lovers. The automated process will brew coffee or espresso while heating and frothing milk to create a latte.
How easy is it to make a latte with this brewer? It’s just 3 steps.
- Load water and espresso or coffee grounds into the top of the lid Add milk and desired ingredients to the latte carafe (froth may vary by type of milk used)
- Push the Power lever down to turn on the latte maker When the latte creation process is complete, the machine will turn off automatically and your latte will be ready to serve.
- Fill your favorite mug, spoon any additional foam into your cup to complete your latte, and enjoy.
Key features include:
- Delicious lattes in one simple touch 24-ounce capacity to serve more than one drink at a time
- Auto power off once drink is ready
- Powerful milk frother Also makes hot chocolate; recipe book with 20 latte and hot chocolate recipes included
- You can also treat the whole family to hot chocolate with the Café Latte
At Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Brewer
May 14, 2014
The Capresso Coffee a la Carte Cup-to-Carafe Coffee and Tea Maker can brew a 42-ounce carafe or an individual custom cup of coffee or tea with the innovative cup-to-carafe brewing system. The quick-heat pump brewing system can brew first single cup in less than 60 seconds, and fits up to a 5-inch tall single cup.
The Capresso Coffee a la Carte Cup-to-Carafe Coffee and Tea Maker brewing system adjusts automatically to the amount of coffee in the filter to deliver mild to double strength coffee. There’s even separate dishwasher safe coffee and tea filters for no flavor exchange.
The brewer also features a removable 52-ounce water tank, an auto shut-off after 2 hours, and has an improved slimmer removable drip tray included.
At Capresso Coffee a la Carte Cup-to-Carafe Coffee and Tea Maker
May 12, 2014
We really love single serve coffee so, when we found out Nespresso was jumping into the dual coffee and espresso wagon we we’re beyond excited. Sure we love a cup of espresso, but we often like a shot of espresso in our single serve cup of coffee. The Nespresso VertuoLine Single Serve Coffee and Espresso Maker is the first Nespresso machine that makes a great cup of coffee or espresso. Each capsule is perfectly measured so that you get a uniformed brew each and every time, and when you put an espresso capsule in the Vertuo it will make espresso. If you use a larger coffee capsule it will make a larger cup of coffee.
Continue reading: "Nespresso VertuoLine Single Serve Coffee and Espresso Maker Review"
May 7, 2014
The Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition Single Serve Coffee Maker uses K-Cups to brew perfect cups of coffee. What you probably don’t know? The Keurig B60 is the updated Keurig B60. We’ve been using our Keurig K65 for just over a year now, and have had no issues. You can brew coffee, tea, and other hot and brew over iced drinks with a Keurig K-Cup brewer.
Some key features of the Keurig K60/K65:
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display
- digital clock
- programmable on/off 3 brew-size options (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- adjustable brew temperature
- removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir
- descale indicator
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes bonus 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
This is a killer deal as it does include the water filter kit which can save you on descaling.
April 25, 2014
The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker can brew coffee using single-serve packs, coffee grounds or soft pods. It’s also compatible with K-cup packs, and other single serve coffee packs you use with use with your Keurig K-Cup brewer.
Featuring better coffee extraction than the leading competitor, the brewer also has an adjustable cup rest that allows for standard-size cups or travel mugs. All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
April 24, 2014
We often don’t associate ground coffee you scoop with single serve coffee makers, but the Hamilton Beach 49981A Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker makes coffee right after you scoop. You can brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter, and brew up to a 14oz cup of coffee into a travel mug or coffee cup. The brewer is made of stainless steel, and has a built in coffee stand for travel mugs.
We’ve always enjoyed the various coffee makers from Hamilton Beach, and there’s always their Brew Station coffee maker if you want a more on demand option.
April 21, 2014
Over at Fast Company Alan Adler inventor of the Aeropress has a really extensive Q&A on the Aeropress. It’s no doubt the Aeropress is one of the most popular single serve coffee makers, and also one of the best. We reviewed the Aeropress back in 2006, and it’s still one of our go-to single serve coffee makers. Why? It makes an amazing cup of coffee, and it only requires minimal interaction to get a perfect cup of coffee every time.
The Q&A also has some info on Alan Adler’s earlier days as a toy designer. If you didn’t know he invented the Aerobie frisbee, and other toys. Head over to Fast Company for the full read, and yes those are male enhancing devices with the Aeropress in the middle. Choose your coffee press wisely...
April 11, 2014
The Nespresso Vertuo is here, so check out this amazing shot below of the box of Vertuo capsules. If there's one thing that Nespresso does right besides amazing espresso and single serve coffee is design.
Features of the Vertuoline from Nespresso include:
- The Nespresso VertuoLine brews both genuine drip-style coffee and espresso.
- Innovative dual-capsule design brews great-tasting crema-enhanced drip coffee or rich espresso-a first for a one-touch capsule machine.
- Centrifusion technology scans each capsule and automatically adjusts brewing for a revolutionary one-button experience.
- Capsules insert easily and automatically eject into a container that holds 13-20 used capsules.
- Incredibly fast, 15- to 20-second heat-up ensures that delicious coffee is just one button push away.
- Automatic shutoff after nine minutes of inactivity. Enjoy two pre-set cup sizes-coffee (7.77 oz.) and espresso (1.35 oz)-or customize brewing between 0.3 oz and 17 oz.
- High-capacity water tank allows you to brew more without refilling.
At Nespresso Vertuo
April 10, 2014
If you've been searching for a quality latte, espresso and cappuccino maker, you couldn't get any better than the De'Longhi's Lattissima Pro. This amazing machine comes with tons of features packed into a sturdy design that has very little plastic to it. With a stainless steel frame and the ability to make custom or automatic drinks with the press of a button, you'll be under the impression that you're drinking a barista made drink every time.
Continue reading: "Nespresso Lattissima Pro from De'Longhi - One-touch Cappuccino and Latte Review"