August 12, 2014
The Bosch Tassimo Suny coffee maker is the compact coffee maker that follows Tassimo Vivy and is available in Autumn Red, Midnight Black and Pacific Blue. Suny comes with the Smart Start function and designed for the coffee drinkers with a wide taste in beverages.
- No warm up time and your first cup is ready immediately.
- Patented IntelliBrew system ensures that every drink is made with the proper amount of water at perfect temperature
- The coffee maker scans the necessary input from the optical bar code of the inserted T Disc scans.
- To change your coffee strength and intensity, you can manually shorten the brewing process.
The Tassimo Suny can make more than 40 hot and cold drinks, including many types of coffees and espressos, chocolates, teas and milk drinks. Price is around € 100.
At Bosch via Appliancist
August 1, 2014
Chefman My Barista is quicker than most other single serve coffee brewers. The Chefman My Barista is compatible with K-Cups and ground coffee. There’s a cartridge that holds both K-Cups and a filter for ground coffee. Chefman My Barista will fit up to 16oz travel mugs, and brews in just 6 seconds. It’s also very compact - the Chefman My Barista is coffee your way and on demand.
Availability is limited right now, but expect it to roll out to Amazon and others. You should be able to find it at a Tuesday Morning store as well soon.
Video after the jump.
Continue reading: "Chefman My Barista Single Serve Coffee Maker - Use K-Cups or Ground Coffee"
July 10, 2014
The Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker comes in 3 different colors, but is only sold at one low price - $99. This makes the Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker a very affordable way to get into Nespresso espresso and single serve coffee. The machine features easy insertion and ejection of capsules, and is made for use with Nespresso coffee capsules.
- Compact brewing unit technology
- Fast preheating time: 25 seconds
- 19 Bar high pressure pump 2 Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation
- Removable 24 ounce water tank
- Folding cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses
- Used capsule container holds 9-11 used capsules
- Energy efficient; A Class energy rating
- Automatic power off after 9 minutes of inactivity
At Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
July 8, 2014
You can brew big or small with the Keurig K500 AKA the Keurig 2.0 coffee maker. CNET has a good video showcasing the various brewing options for K-Cups and Large K-Carafe Packs. There's even brewing choices on Keurig 2.0 coming this Fall. If you want stronger coffee you can pick that option via the LCD menu, and the Keurig K500 will take a longer time to brew.
Continue reading: "Keurig K500 Coffee Maker - Keurig 2.0 Has Lots of Options"
June 18, 2014
Currently in space there's no one to hear your order of a two shot extra whip latte, but soon there will be. Lavazza has created the a new custom espresso machine for use in space. The ISSpresso is headed for the ISS space station in orbit, and weighs in at just 44lbs.
Making espresso in space is pretty much the same as on Earth. The pressure required is between 8 and 10 bars which inside an already pressurized space station might freak an astronaut out. That's why Lavazza has replaced the plastic tubing with a steel version capable of withstanding 400 bars of pressure. Rather than spewing hot coffee into microgravity, the machine pumps the espresso out into small plastic pouches.
How does it taste? The flavor profile is dulled because it's impossible to smell the coffee that's being imbibed, and that's better than Tang any day in the cold darkness of space.
More pictures after the jump.
Continue reading: "ISS Lavazza Custom Space Espresso Machine"
June 11, 2014
The Keurig Mini Banana Yellow K-Cup Brewer is the perfect accent to your kitchen. Not only can it make a great cup of single serve coffee, but the color will make a splash amongst your not so interesting appliances. The brewer includes a 6 count K-Cup variety pack, and can make a 6, 8, or 10 ounce cup of tea or coffee. Brews in under two minutes, and since there’s no reservoir the coffee is fresh every time you pour new water into the brewer. You can read our full review of the Keurig Mini K-Cup brewer here.
May 23, 2014
The Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Brewer is designed to do one thing - make amazing lattes. The Mr. Coffee Café Latte makes delicious lattes in one simple touch and provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for latte lovers. The automated process will brew coffee or espresso while heating and frothing milk to create a latte.
How easy is it to make a latte with this brewer? It’s just 3 steps.
- Load water and espresso or coffee grounds into the top of the lid Add milk and desired ingredients to the latte carafe (froth may vary by type of milk used)
- Push the Power lever down to turn on the latte maker When the latte creation process is complete, the machine will turn off automatically and your latte will be ready to serve.
- Fill your favorite mug, spoon any additional foam into your cup to complete your latte, and enjoy.
Key features include:
- Delicious lattes in one simple touch 24-ounce capacity to serve more than one drink at a time
- Auto power off once drink is ready
- Powerful milk frother Also makes hot chocolate; recipe book with 20 latte and hot chocolate recipes included
- You can also treat the whole family to hot chocolate with the Café Latte
At Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Brewer
May 14, 2014
The Capresso Coffee a la Carte Cup-to-Carafe Coffee and Tea Maker can brew a 42-ounce carafe or an individual custom cup of coffee or tea with the innovative cup-to-carafe brewing system. The quick-heat pump brewing system can brew first single cup in less than 60 seconds, and fits up to a 5-inch tall single cup.
The Capresso Coffee a la Carte Cup-to-Carafe Coffee and Tea Maker brewing system adjusts automatically to the amount of coffee in the filter to deliver mild to double strength coffee. There’s even separate dishwasher safe coffee and tea filters for no flavor exchange.
The brewer also features a removable 52-ounce water tank, an auto shut-off after 2 hours, and has an improved slimmer removable drip tray included.
At Capresso Coffee a la Carte Cup-to-Carafe Coffee and Tea Maker
May 12, 2014
We really love single serve coffee so, when we found out Nespresso was jumping into the dual coffee and espresso wagon we we’re beyond excited. Sure we love a cup of espresso, but we often like a shot of espresso in our single serve cup of coffee. The Nespresso VertuoLine Single Serve Coffee and Espresso Maker is the first Nespresso machine that makes a great cup of coffee or espresso. Each capsule is perfectly measured so that you get a uniformed brew each and every time, and when you put an espresso capsule in the Vertuo it will make espresso. If you use a larger coffee capsule it will make a larger cup of coffee.
Continue reading: "Nespresso VertuoLine Single Serve Coffee and Espresso Maker Review"
May 7, 2014
The Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition Single Serve Coffee Maker uses K-Cups to brew perfect cups of coffee. What you probably don’t know? The Keurig B60 is the updated Keurig B60. We’ve been using our Keurig K65 for just over a year now, and have had no issues. You can brew coffee, tea, and other hot and brew over iced drinks with a Keurig K-Cup brewer.
Some key features of the Keurig K60/K65:
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display
- digital clock
- programmable on/off 3 brew-size options (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- adjustable brew temperature
- removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir
- descale indicator
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes bonus 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
This is a killer deal as it does include the water filter kit which can save you on descaling.