June 4, 2007
Keurig and K Cup display at Bed Bath & Beyond
We've been making our way around several stores lately to see what Tassimo and Keurig have to offer in more brick and mortar environment instead of online. After a recent visit to Bed Bath & Beyond (you can use their store locater here), we were quite surprised to see Keurig and Tassimo back to back in a store offering. Don't get us wrong, it's not odd to see both in the same single serve coffee aisle - or single cup coffee offering area - but it was pretty stunning to see a wall of both T Discs and K Cups in a mid-aisle single serve coffee offering.
Continue reading: "Tassimo and Keurig at Bed Bath and Beyond"
April 17, 2007
We've been enjoying the new Tassimo T Discs that just came out over the past week. First up for impressions? How about the Nabob 100% Colombian Arabica coffee T Discs. If you aren't familiar with the Nabob brand, it's based in Canada and loved throughout the country. There is even a rather large page on Kraft Canada's web site detailing the Nabob coffee brand.
In the past we enjoyed Jacobs Kroenung T Discs that seemed to have a similar coffee flavor note. What you're going to find tasting the Nabob 100% Columbian Arabica Coffee is a very light, smooth tasting coffee. This is not for the dark coffee drinker, nor is it for the medium coffee drinker, this is for the morning at the cabin occasional coffee drinker.
Continue reading: "Review: Nabob 100% Colombian T Discs for Tassimo"
March 29, 2007
We just got in the latest T Discs from Tassimo and we are pretty sure these were the T Discs you were looking for. There are two new "creamer" discs - Tassimo Latte and Cappuccino Milk Creamers, along with two new coffee roasts - Gevalia Morning Roast T Discs and Nabob 100% Colombian Roast. We'll have a full review of these T Discs in the coming weeks. You can purchase these T Discs directly from Tassimo right now.
- TASSIMO Cappuccino Foaming Milk Creamer $5.49
- Nabob 100% Colombian $6.29
- Gevalia Morning Roast $7.99
- TASSIMO Latte Milk Creamer $5.49
February 18, 2007
Amazon.com is featuring the Braun Tassimo TA 1400 Hot Beverage System for $119 after a product rebate and price reduction. This is a total savings of over $50 based on a normal retail price of $169.99 with $30 dollar off and $20 from the rebate. We love our Tassimo and really enjoy the new blends from Seattle's Best. Need some info before you purchase? You can read our full review here and our latest T Disc reviews of the Seattle's Best Henry's and Breakfast blends.
Tassimo Product Features
* Hot-beverage system brews drinks at the touch of a button in about a minute
* Patented T-Disc system with barcode technology; customizable strength settings
* Beverages pour directly from T-Disc into cup; no measuring, no fuss, and virtually no cleanup
* Measures approximately 10 by 15 by 16 inches; 2-year limited warranty
At Braun Tassimo TA 1400 Hot Beverage System
February 7, 2007
In a way we always thought "T Discs" sounded a lot like a "tea disc" than a coffee disc. However, if you have a Tassimo, you know a T Disc can contain anything a Tassimo can brew up or mix into a coffee or tea drink, but Tassimo does make "TEA Discs".
We've just spotted the new Tazo® Awake™ Black Tea and can't wait to try it. The tea combines indian black tea and bright flavorful teas from Sri Lanka. Packed 7 T Discs per package and priced at $2.89 a set. These T Discs will work in your Tassimo TA1400 and TA1200 hot beverage systems.
January 4, 2007
Looking for a way to organize all those Tassimo T Discs you've got on your kitchen countertops? Look no further than the Fantazio Tassimo Disc dispenser for Tassimo. The dispenser comes fully assembled ready for use and takes up to four varieties of T Discs. The labels will show through the dispenser front and you can even get the dispenser in a variety of colors. This is only available in the UK but they do ship to the US. Thanks to SMBB for sending this in.
At Fantazio Tassimo Disc dispenser
December 27, 2006
Made for the TASSIMO Hot Beverage System, the Gevalia Signature Crema Coffee T-Discs make one of the best cups of coffee we've had for Tassimo. Don't get us wrong - we love our Jacobs Kroenung and our Yuban coffee T-Discs as well, but we've really been enjoying this coffee over the past week.
Packed in 2 - 16 count T-Disc boxes, these T-Discs will work in your Tassimo 1200 and 1400 models.
December 15, 2006
We've all been waiting for a cup of single serve coffee from Starbucks, but we think we can definitely settle for Tassimo T Discs from Seattle's Best Coffee. Starbucks may own Seattle's Best, but the coffees are always a bit different. We love the stronger blends we can often find at Seattle's Best, and they also have that crazy aroma of Seattle in the coffee - rich, a bit darker, and always interesting.
About the Blends:
- Seattle's Best Coffee Breakfast Blend: Roasted to a deep dark brown, this coffee is medium-bodied and intense with a rich flavor and roasty sweetness and an elegant finish. This blend says, "Ready, set, go!". Packed 16 T DISCS per package. $7.99 per package.
- Seattle's Best Coffee® Henry's Blend® - Nutty flavor, hearty aroma and a complex, rich flavor are the essence of this medium-to full-bodied blend. It's super-smooth with a long lingering finish. Packed 16 T DISCS per Package. Price $7.99.
What did we really think about these two new blends? What did they taste like? Are they as good as a cup of Seattle's Best coffee right at the coffee shop?
Continue reading: "Review: Seattle's Best T Discs for Tassimo - Henry's and Breakfast Blend Reviews"
December 11, 2006
The Tassimo deal of the holiday season continues! Amazon.com has the Tassimo TA 1400 for $127.77. That's $42 off the standard price of $169.99. You can then send in a mail in rebate for $20.00 and the item qualifies for FREE Shipping. That brings the price after rebate for the Tassimo to $107. So if you're looking to get a Tassimo for a holiday gift, nows the time.
Tassimo price after price reduction, rebates, and FREE shipping $107
- Brews: A variety of hot beverages via patented T DISC technology
- T DISC Varieties: Fully compatible with each brewer
- Water Tank: Extra-large 68 oz. water tank
- Filter: Built-in water filtration system included, filters sold separately
- Design: Sleek exterior with gold accents
- Cup Stand: Adjustable cup stand to accommodate cups, mugs, travel mugs, etc.
At Tassimo Premium Hot Beverage System Deal
Update: Make sure and look through the list of buying options and pick the Amazon.com option. It has been as low as $122.08 making the total still $102.88.
We've just received a set of the Tassimo T Discs from Seattle’s Best Coffee. Seattle’s Best Coffee Breakfast Blend and Henry's Blend are in the package, and we've been drinking cups of both blends all morning long. We'll have a full review soon, but preliminary results suggest we are drinking some of the best coffee we've ever had for Tassimo. The aroma from both blends brewing is just like walking into the local Seattle's Best coffee shop we have nearby in Lexington, MA.
About the Blends:
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Breakfast Blend: Roasted to a deep dark brown, this coffee is medium-bodied and intense with a rich flavor and roasty sweetness and an elegant finish. This blend says, "Ready, set, go!". Packed 16 T DISCS per package. $7.99 per package.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee® Henry’s Blend® - Nutty flavor, hearty aroma and a complex, rich flavor are the essence of this medium-to full-bodied blend. It's super-smooth with a long lingering finish. Packed 16 T DISCS per Package. Price $7.99.